• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Flats recommendation I am considering, as a commuter beater, a '94 manual Sentra coupe with just over 200k on it. Thoughts?

I expect you will be satisfied. Fucking Nissan and their terrible clear coat. Although, I'd want to have a g to put into it right off the bat. A 200k service. Wheel bearings, diff oil, trans oil, possible radiator flush and fan clutch. Suspension rubber, and thumb tacks for the headliner that I know they avoided pictures of. Stuff that gets ignored. After a new owners sourdough, this should live a long life. I like 'em

I expect you will be satisfied. Fucking Nissan and their terrible clear coat. Although, I'd want to have a g to put into it right off the bat. A 200k service. Wheel bearings, diff oil, trans oil, possible radiator flush and fan clutch. Suspension rubber, and thumb tacks for the headliner that I know they avoided pictures of. Stuff that gets ignored. After a new owners sourdough, this should live a long life. I like 'em

Every maker had a problem with their clear coat/paint in that era. 

Those cars have held up well with little maintenance if not abused. Easy gamble. 

Diff oil? Fan clutch? Huh? It's a wrong wheel drive. 

I had a buddy with a 91 se-r sentra that was great, it liked to kill injectors though, it really just went thru them one by one. It had 240k on the clock had 180psi across the board AND pulled on a friends freshly rebuilt ls powered civic.

Classy is a video of an absentee father, set to the tune of a song about an absentee father? Nissan fixes relationships?

Sometimes the things we love don't compliment one another perfectly, and we split our time and our passions. And sometimes, when we are lucky, our estranged loves find understanding in one another. Real life there.

• Like 1