• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait, you're north of me so you're getting the same weather aren't you Mike?

Love this time of year, not so many people walking around town and the kids are all inside instead of out in the streets screaming.

Hate it because I can't ride and I feel sorry for my Datsun that has no protection from the weather because it's not at my house and I haven't gotten it any.

Yeah almost at the 50th parallel.

One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath. Shoot, it even rained at night...

• Like 1

Yeah almost at the 50th parallel.

One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath. Shoot, it even rained at night...

Aahhh....the pacific northwest.....

Wet season has started. Bought got blown over by the wind when I left work today. Had to lean into the wind and look like Michael Jackson in his thriller video. Fucking ridiculous

you mean the smooth criminal video?

They aren't pussies, just more reserved, a guy like Heston would get too much bad PR in today's world, but I would prefer a guy like that....

everyone remembers Heston for the NRA work but not that he nearly cost himself a film career protesting to end segregaton in the early 1960s or that he was at the 1963 Washington, DC march with MLK, Jr. On the other hand, Senator Robert Byrd (Democrat) from West Virginia held his office from 1959-2010 despite the fact that he was a known, admitted KKK member and the press forgot that little tidbit too so what the hell.

• Like 1

everyone remembers Heston for the NRA work but not that he nearly cost himself a film career protesting to end segregaton in the early 1960s or that he was at the 1963 Washington, DC march with MLK, Jr. On the other hand, Senator Robert Byrd (Democrat) from West Virginia held his office from 1959-2010 despite the fact that he was a known, admitted KKK member and the press forgot that little tidbit too so what the hell.

Its amazing how what is reported about someone is all that people want the public to remember.

everyone remembers Heston for the NRA work but not that he nearly cost himself a film career protesting to end segregaton in the early 1960s or that he was at the 1963 Washington, DC march with MLK, Jr.

proving out the fact that one is remembered for the evil acts in one's life over the good.