• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

My Datsun water pump looks like a seashell, not a dick.  I'm pretty happy about that.  And fuck Toyota.  In general. ;)

Exactly what I said after I finished changing out that double-ended dildo water pump.

• Like 1

Yeah- this took us about an hour and a half. Maybe two. But again... basic tools, outside with bad lighting, figuring it out as we went. Much of that time was spent cursing and commenting on how the gasket looked like Siamese dick twins.  

That glue sounds like a pain- I don't recall using anything like that on this one. But the pump's been in the car about two years now, and everything's working fine, so I guess we didn't screw up too bad.

So.... who wants to analyze a weird dream?

Last night I had a dream I was watching Discovery, and they had a new show on called "Flat Car". The whole show was just people flattening old cars by dropping large objects (usually a big concrete block) on them. Toward the end of the episode, they were on a ship anchored above the Titanic wreck, dropping the cars over the side, and they were interviewing a bunch of Titanic experts, oceanographers, and celebrities on what would happen to to a car on the bottom of the ocean when a two-ton concrete block landed on it. 

WTF?

Think I should change my meds, or pitch a show to Discovery?

dick gasket reposts, some photoshopped tranny in an airport and then this Toast imposter asking us to analyze his hallucinations? I remember when people used to actually have shit to say on here. Fucking-A I actually miss Ratbaggin at this point (not really he was a lout) Tristin could be an interesting annoyance, hell RVD post some more pics of yer mom and little sister for us to critique.

dick gasket reposts, some photoshopped tranny in an airport and then this Toast imposter asking us to analyze his hallucinations? I remember when people used to actually have shit to say on here. Fucking-A I actually miss Ratbaggin at this point (not really he was a lout) Tristin could be an interesting annoyance, hell RVD post some more pics of yer mom and little sister for us to critique.

g4kIQJa.gif

Greetings from Moses lake! I'm heading to Seattle for the day. Cruising in ugly Betty sweet! Anyone have a PS idler bracket for a kade I can pick up in Seattle while I'm here? Any good u pull yards near Kirkland?

hell RVD post some more pics of yer mom and little sister for us to critique.

Or you could post some pics of your mom and little sister for us to critique.

Oh, right, dick gasket reposts....

:rofl: