• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know how to bring a dead animal back to life? Because a fuckin possum decided it would be a dandy idea to burrow into the insulation under my house, die and then stink more than anything has ever stunk before. Now that I have crawled under my house, yanked out the insulation and his juicy corps, I would like to bring it back from the dead so I can have the pleasure of beating it to death with a chunk of 5/16 fuel hose.

• Like 1

You can still make them.  Saw a bunch of neat ones visiting a historic Montana prison museum.

That place is pretty cool,, been there a few times, last time in 2004.   Yes i am the guy that stops at every roadside attraction ,, but that one is one of the best. 

• Like 1

interesting factoid for D-Mike: Japan is is in dire peril of not producing enough new consumers because a 25% of males 16-35 and 61% of females 16-35 are not interested in sexy time. So your asian tranny fetish is the result of your being a curator of a dieing culture not from an unnatural compulsion to read the numbers off of every transfer case you come across.