• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, cops will eventually show.

Seriously though, when I lived in Phoenix, some zoned out supposed badass flat out swiped a sportster of a guy who lived down the street from me. He did not even try to hide it, just rode it around like it was his. Of course he called the cops like a dozen times, but they did zero. I did not really even know the guy who had his bike stolen, just kinda heard of it around the neighborhood.

One day, I was at a gas station and here came the guy in on the sportster to get fuel. So I went up to him, did not give him any tough guy talk, I just said to him "alright, it's enough of this bullshit, I'm taking the bike back to its owner". He just stared at me with a blank look, I threw my leg over it and rode off. Nothing happened. I actually find that a lot of these kind of guys don't really do much when confronted in a firm, calm manner. 

Of course, if that does not work, a quick sock to the vagus nerve makes them very cooperative. 

• Like 1

You're assuming he pays taxes bro.

kD4CuBP.gif

hobospyder, on 19 Aug 2014 - 4:45 PM, said:

Either way the cops need to do their Goddamn job and protect our communities and spend less time harrassing people because they're going less than twenty over the limit in a bike

S23FWB2.gif

Either way, cops will eventually show.

Seriously though, when I lived in Phoenix, some zoned out supposed badass flat out swiped a sportster of a guy who lived down the street from me. He did not even try to hide it, just rode it around like it was his. Of course he called the cops like a dozen times, but they did zero. I did not really even know the guy who had his bike stolen, just kinda heard of it around the neighborhood.

One day, I was at a gas station and here came the guy in on the sportster to get fuel. So I went up to him, did not give him any tough guy talk, I just said to him "alright, it's enough of this bullshit, I'm taking the bike back to its owner". He just stared at me with a blank look, I threw my leg over it and rode off. Nothing happened. I actually find that a lot of these kind of guys don't really do much when confronted in a firm, calm manner.

Of course, if that does not work, a quick sock to the vagus nerve makes them very cooperative.

The person doing the talking has something to do with it, I'm sure my skinny ass isn't very intimidating.....

I'm not sure if it's a size thing really. You ever watch that dog whisperer show? How he can calm almost any dog just by standing in the general area, I don't think people are massively different, it's like a certain type of energy given off or something. In my...."travels" we will call them...I have met much smaller men that never said a word, never gave a certain look or did anything really, but I knew they could probably whip my ass, or at least be one hell of a battle. It's kind of odd, but there is definitely something to that.

• Like 1

It's the confidence of knowledge and strength. Some people exude what they have without even trying to show it while others tend to not have anything.

I'm not sure if it's a size thing really. You ever watch that dog whisperer show? How he can calm almost any dog just by standing in the general area, I don't think people are massively different, it's like a certain type of energy given off or something. In my...."travels" we will call them...I have met much smaller men that never said a word, never gave a certain look or did anything really, but I knew they could probably whip my ass, or at least be one hell of a battle. It's kind of odd, but there is definitely something to that.