Sonic meet March 9, 2014 11-2 Sunday

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol so its the tendons and shit on the back of my leg .... it controls your toe movemnt......yeah not good ... so i decide i will drive chester the rastro van .... its a a/t it will be ok ... well day one, no toe control at all ... lol so at every light the van looks like its leaving the start at the drag strip ... ...feels like it carrys the fr.  wheels .... even leaving three car lengths at lights to avoid rear ending someone with my hard leaves...throw in a few random cramps that require immediate stopping and disembarking from vehicle to stretch out  the muslce lol people are thinking im wierd... spend the res of the day trying to drive left footed which leads to a better accelerations curve but now im locking up the brakes at lights.... fml day tow could work my right foot better

I was over at the Russian janky yard in East Oly and seen a van stacked on the crusher pile with the stylish nose a couple weeks ago and asked Vladamir Pootin how much and he said $700. for everything..

What a frickin douche.