CANBY Welcoming Committee.....................

I have found out through experience that guys that talk that much can't fight for shit, it's the quiet ones you have to look out for...

Agreed there, i used to be one of those, guy in high school used to fuck with me all the time, finally he punched me in the hallway one day and i just stood there looking at him going that all you have? And i broke his nose immediately after that.  I dont like fights, i dont like being in fights, but fuck with me i will fuck you up.  Now with how much weight ive put on, and all the shit with the nerves in my back and the constant pain im in, dont think i can defend myself from anything.  Why i carry anymore, just to much weird shit like what happend to the op going on in this world anymore with freaks starting shit for no reason. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's going to be a rumble at Canby? I hope I can make it this year. I will be sure to bring my leather jacket and brass knuckles. What a fucking moron.

Danfiveten has the right idea. Please hit me. My attorney is on my speed dial.

I don't think he's pissed at you. He's pissed at Ratsun, but found your ph#.

• Like 2

Is Justin that greaser lookin dude at Canby?? ....again....no offense intended....just how you appeared to me....

I thought he looked great having grown up in that era. Back then they were known as Hard Rocks. He was lookin' and livin' the part. So it was noob that phoned and sent this...

this was about a week ago.. 

heres the screen shots from that exchange of words...

sorry, it took a second to get em sorted out... 

ScreenShot2014-01-09at53712PM_zps0fdd36f

.... very troubling. Maybe stay home this year.....

Well, after reading 4 pages of fucking drama, and counting on Canby as the highlight of my year, I have the following to conclude:

1.  Checked reciprocity of concealed weapons permits in Oregon.  They do not recognize Washington CCP sadly.

2.  15-50 Ratsun members willing to ziptie the hands and feet of an asshole trying to start shit is probably a better deterrent anyway.

3.  Can we suggest to Dave Bothwell to get a police officer to join our fun for the day?  I think you can request an officer at a public gathering.  I'm sure there are some cool cops who wouldn't mind checking out a bunch of Datsun J-tin and being on scene for the arresting of a drunken moron causing a public disturbance.

4.  I don't like drama, and I don't want Canby ruined.

5.  Or giving a description of the guy and vehicle he's driving and have him banned the fuck out of Canby this year.  I like that idea.

• Like 6

Probably a good idea.  Datsunnoob, Justin, whoever you are, don't be an asshat and come to Canby with a bucket of hate.  I don't know who did or said what, but it doesn't matter.  Don't bring it to a public place.  I will be bringing lots of zip ties and I may even throw in a can of roofing tar.  I'm sure someone has a pillow we can borrow for the feathers.  And if you do attempt to start shit, I really am serious, I will gather the Ratsun crew and I will lead the tarring and feathering.  After which you will be put on a pole and carried out to the main gate where the police will be waiting for you.

This trip is going to cost me between $300-$500.  If it's ruined because of asshattery, that's what I'm using as my motivation to make it better.

• Like 1