Why does everyone Hate my 510 ?

Guest rondk1958

I dont mind the front and back of the kit, its the sides i dont like. That said we did give him first for 510 at blue lake this year because of how much work he had put into the car, and the interior was nice and new to, even if the kit wasnt in our taste. Hes put alot of hard work into his dime.

I JUST WISH HE WOULD PUT THE GRILLE EMBLEM ON THE RIGHT SIDE!!! my ocd kicks in every time i see a emblem on the wrong side and i just want to fix it lol.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not been able to post the pic check out my eweb site

So it looks like you have your answer, it's the body kit. I think everyone else agrees, the rest of the car is great.  All that matters is that you like it.  So tell us, what attracted you to the body kit?

Guest rondk1958

hi well thanks for  all the imput I put the Body  kit on because i thought it would be  well recived and the fact that  you dont see any i have other 510 besides this  on  I still cant  post a  pic in here havent  figured it out sorry about the first post  thought the pics would be easy to figure out I call it  510 datsun testarossa  because thats what it was made to resembale, For all you  that like  i say thanks  even if you  don't  like the whole  look I do  thanks you  for the imput [url=http://s861.photobucket.com/user/rondk1958/media/5102019_zpsb14dd55a.jpg.html]

Guest rondk1958

hi well thanks for  all the imput I put the Body  kit on because i thought it would be  well recived and the fact that  you dont see any i have other 510 besides this  on  I still cant  post a  pic in here havent  figured it out sorry about the first post  thought the pics would be easy to figure out I call it  510 datsun testarossa  because thats what it was made to resembale, For all you  that like  i say thanks  even if you  don't  like the whole  look I do  thanks you  for the imput

I think if it were a little lower it would look better. Just sits a bit to high.

A lot of my friends gave me shit on my Z when I painted it a couple years ago. But like I tell everyone :fu: It's my car I'll do what I want.

Not everyone has to like your vision(Just you)

I removed 9 nonsense replies to this. It sounds like the op has had a picture of his 510 posted here and no one liked it. Maybe it is the purple limo  It's vague and needs some more text and pictures.

Nonsense HUH? 

Pretty much nailed it right on the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But who would know since you removed it.

I said replies that were nonsense not the OP comments. I was trying to keep the OP from being chased away by removing less than friendly comments. At the time it was unsure what car he was referring to. After all, it's his baby.

If you want them, I can reinstate them but they don't really add much.

hi well thanks for all the imput I put the Body kit on because i thought it would be well recived and the fact that you dont see any i have other 510 besides this on I still cant post a pic in here havent figured it out sorry about the first post thought the pics would be easy to figure out I call it 510 datsun testarossa because thats what it was made to resembale, For all you that like i say thanks even if you don't like the whole look I do thanks you for the imput

All removed posts restored on page 1 and 2.

A clean car but would have been better received if it was kept stock body 510.

The resemblance to a testarossa which looks like this is weak...

ferrari-testarossa-01.jpg

• Like 1