Fenders

Debron7

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to disagree with Wayno on this one.  I think the fenders with reflectors instead of side marker lights are a little more rounded on the front.  The side was flattened out to accommodate the larger, and flatter marker light, on the later fenders.

But I could be wrong.  Every one of my 521 trucks has some front end damage.

No there the same,just marker lights change it up,even all the side Datsun emblems from the 1300 to 1600 to the rare 1500 ones me and way no got all fit the same pin holes also.

1500 marker is rear??? Hmm, I have these as the truck is J15 engine.

Where do you get the fenders? All I can get in here are PRC made for 180.- EUR a piece and these cost more to but on the truck than the whole truck.

No arrow marker lights in the USA, unless they were imported by a private party.  I am not sure about trying to get a 1968 or 69 521 outside of the USA, into the USA.  Might be as much of a hassle as trying to get a Skyline into the country.   And not near as rewarding.

I have a 1969 521, reflector fenders, and L-16.  I also have two pair of damaged fenders off 1969 521 trucks.

This is part of my collection of left fenders for 521 trucks.  I have acquired more since this picture was taken.

FendersLeft.jpg

Don't have any. :lol: The 510 arrows are close but not the same.

Been playing around with the part numbers and yes there is a Canadian fender with different part number than the same year US. The difference would be the holes for mounting the lamp or the reflector.

Don't have any. :lol: The 510 arrows are close but not the same.

Been playing around with the part numbers and yes there is a Canadian fender with different part number than the same year US. The difference would be the holes for mounting the lamp or the reflector.

just add this to your infinite wisdom of Datsun parts