2 stupid ass cars today

First off this morning on the way to work I saw a car that I see alot and always chuckle a bit. Its a 87ish nissan sentra. Its got an offset racing stripe and a small hood scoop and some gay racing stickers etc. Today I noticed that the weirdo installed a full roll cage in it. Who you gonna race with that pos fwd 1.6?

Next I saw a homely gal roll into the gas station in a big ol ford expedition. As she pulled up to the pump I saw that she was watching tv on a flat panel mounted on...get this...the drivers visor! It gets better....when she got out she had to open the...LAMBO door! hahaha....What a joke. She had to fuck with it to get it to shut,which looked as though it didnt seal up for shit and wanted to just fall right off.

Maybe they will meet some day,fall in love and LAMBO the sentra and cage the exp...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off this morning on the way to work I saw a car that I see alot and always chuckle a bit. Its a 87ish nissan sentra. Its got an offset racing stripe and a small hood scoop and some gay racing stickers etc. Today I noticed that the weirdo installed a full roll cage in it. Who you gonna race with that pos fwd 1.6?

Next I saw a homely gal roll into the gas station in a big ol ford expedition. As she pulled up to the pump I saw that she was watching tv on a flat panel mounted on...get this...the drivers visor! It gets better....when she got out she had to open the...LAMBO door! hahaha....What a joke. She had to fuck with it to get it to shut,which looked as though it didnt seal up for shit and wanted to just fall right off.

Maybe they will meet some day,fall in love and LAMBO the sentra and cage the exp...

That shit cracks me up.

I once had a guy pull up next to me at a light in a POS mid 90"s corolla.

I'm rollin in my badass 1971 240Z. He looks over at with that (I'm a badass look) And opens his lambo door. Like what you got? I just busted out laughing at the guy. Then the light turns green and I just lit the tires. Filled the dumb shits car with tire smoke. Next light he won't even look in my direction. :lol:

on the way to a classic gmc truck show....i saw a newer chevy tahoe that had lambo doors, 20+ inch rims (maybe bigger), louis vuitton exterior and interior (stickers all over the place that made it look like a purse). we were laughing at it until we lost it in traffic, only to find it once again parked next to us the truck show.

oh, and of course it was slammed

interior was like this ... and exterior was exactly the same

7d5b5_louis-vuitton-watercolor-papillon-frame.jpg

wish i woulda taken a pic.

That shit cracks me up.

I once had a guy pull up next to me at a light in a POS mid 90"s corolla.

I'm rollin in my badass 1971 240Z. He looks over at with that (I'm a badass look) And opens his lambo door. Like what you got? I just busted out laughing at the guy. Then the light turns green and I just lit the tires. Filled the dumb shits car with tire smoke. Next light he won't even look in my direction. :lol:

Hilarious!!

on the way to a classic gmc truck show....i saw a newer chevy tahoe that had lambo doors, 20+ inch rims (maybe bigger), louis vuitton exterior and interior (stickers all over the place that made it look like a purse). we were laughing at it until we lost it in traffic, only to find it once again parked next to us the truck show.

oh, and of course it was slammed

interior was like this ... and exterior was exactly the same

7d5b5_louis-vuitton-watercolor-papillon-frame.jpg

wish i woulda taken a pic.

I saw a picture of a truck online with all those symbols all over it. Other than retarded I didn't know what they meant. Now I know - brandouchebaggery.

My coworker has lame-bo doors. She hates them. Her EX put them in and stupid wheels. They all have to be messed with to get them shut right. I couldn't do that to my poor Datsun.

lynchfourtwenty never know, that sentra may have a sr20 in it or something :P

lynch4 is right there are a few sentras around with FWD SR's rollin around was it white or creme with sticker and stripes??

i saw this dude the other day in a mid 80s honda accord 4 door he rolled up to the gas station and opened the doors they were lambos in the front and his pasengers in the back open the back doors and there suiside meanwhile im on the ground laughing my ass off guy looks at my datto and says "you think your cars better then mine" im all "yes for one i can smoke the tires for 2 when i do at least its the correct set of wheels doing it then he went i can smoke um got in his car and all he could do was make them bark i finish filling mine up start it (sounds alot meaner then it really is) reved iut up to about 3000 and poped the clutch and just kept the revs up i left dude with a priceless look on his face and o bet he felt really stupid

lynch4 is right there are a few sentras around with FWD SR's rollin around was it white or creme with sticker and stripes??

No its red with white stickers. Pretty sure its not an sr but even if it is it falls into the"GAY"categorie in my opinion. I will try to get him to race me sometime.(and of course back off and let him get the ticket:lol:)

I was at one of my customers (exhaust shop) the other day. In rolls a 98ish altima. All decked out in primer with a full body kit and shaved everything. Big grocery kart wing and everything in the interior painted hot red. Slush box trans with painted drums. The engine was box stock and he wanted his fart can muffler and exhaust worked on because it was leaking and the hiss was driving him crazy. I almost took a picture just to entertain my ratsun friends.