iPhone = awesome

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha... here I was going to say that what this world needs is a few less no minds walking around with a cell phone glued to their ear talking in a loud voice about what they had for lunch (as if anyone really gives a fuck) to another no mind doing the same thing. What a waste.

Keeping up to date on the Ratsun forum...... I, ... I can live with that. :lol:

90% of the time im online is with my phone. although i dont have a i phone i have a blackberry curve pretty close to the same thing in fact i use my blackberry as a modem for my pc its very nice especially when you have realatives that work for t mobile :)

Used to work at a place that had this girl I liked who had these remarkable thermometers.... well I went and got a sign and set it up near her work area. It said " safety glasses must be worn beyond this point". She thought that "was cute", and the other guys were jealous for not thinking of it or doing it. :D

Dude I love my iPhone!!! I can't believe how long the battery lasts, I've had mine for a long time. I listen to music at work all day, check the forums, text, take pics, O and I just got the remote which allows you to control your Apple computer. I can use it for a remote for my itunes, really handy. My buddy has his computer hooked to his TV so he can control his TV with his iPhone haha Have you checked out all the programs they have for it? I want to get the G meter, It be fun to see what the dime could pull in the corners.... Well I guess it doesn't matter since my car needs a turbo to make it to the corners.... Bad ass phone thats for sure!!

Dude I love my iPhone!!! I can't believe how long the battery lasts, I've had mine for a long time. I listen to music at work all day, check the forums, text, take pics, O and I just got the remote which allows you to control your Apple computer. I can use it for a remote for my itunes, really handy. My buddy has his computer hooked to his TV so he can control his TV with his iPhone haha Have you checked out all the programs they have for it? I want to get the G meter, It be fun to see what the dime could pull in the corners.... Well I guess it doesn't matter since my car needs a turbo to make it to the corners.... Bad ass phone thats for sure!!

Well, guess that explains why you don't respond to regular email. 021.gif