Memorial Auction for Camtron

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/58490-memorial-auction-for-camtron-v2/

Lets thank Big Bopper for his generous donation and the winner of all the items.

I didn't know him but I'm down for 300 come on guys today it's for him 2mro it might b 4 u. F I win the bid I will donate it back, and start it all over who has donation info ?

• Like 1

hello every one been very busy @ work havent had a chance to reply but I sent the funds to the address given to me so please keep the prizes and add them to the second auction. Lets try and get a bigger pot for his family lets do this ratsun every one lets come together for one of our own again, today its for him 2mro for you. Thanx RICK

• Like 3

hello every one been very busy @ work havent had a chance to reply but I sent the funds to the address given to me so please keep the prizes and add them to the second auction. Lets try and get a bigger pot for his family lets do this ratsun every one lets come together for one of our own again, today its for him 2mro for you. Thanx RICK

Awesome!!!!!!

thats really nice of you BigBopper805!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Wow…I am Melissa, Cam’s wife. I have just come across this information this evening and am absolutely blown away by this tremendous act of kindness from you all. I am in tears reading over all of your posts and cannot tell you how truly touched I am by the auctions and your kind words. I knew Cam thought very highly of his Ratsun community, and his 510 meant the world to him, but I would have never expected anything like this from the forums. Thank you all so much for your contributions, any input on his car, or any support you may have given to Cam over the forums. He was such a special person and it has been very difficult for our families since losing him. The Datsun was Cam’s last great adventure and really was the spark that kept him going through the last very difficult year of his life. So, needless to say, his 510 is a treasure for our family and will be beautifully restored for our son, Jack, to enjoy and remember his dad and all his wonderful quirks, all the days of his life. It will not leave our family and still sits, adored in our driveway, with Jack occasionally jumping behind the wheel. What a great group of people you are; and we are so fortunate to find more and more of these pieces of Cam left behind.

We will get organized on his project eventually but have not come to that just yet, however when we do get started on his 510, we would greatly appreciate any input you might like to share. I have messaged Tristin about this, and hope to watch Cam’s profile a little more closely now. Thank you again so much for your generosity.

• Like 10

Hi Melissa. Thanks for the kind words and appreciation. I hope our small contributions have helped your family, in some way. There was another fundraiser held for you as well. When you have a chance, PM me and I will get the proceeds to you.

Also, please let us know of any help you need on the 510. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and we will be glad to help with parts needed to complete the project. Very happy to hear that Jack will have his Dad's car, to enjoy and remember him by.

I wish you and yours the very best.

Adam.