Memorial Auction for Camtron

Email has been sent to Melissa his wife on acquiring some sort of parts list as well as a PayPal address for those that want to donate directly. Just waiting for a reply... will keep every updated. 

New page so to keep everyone on track:

Current high bid $220 to Redeye

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't bid :(

I had a situation come about that was very costly and is going to be for quite some time.  However, being on hard times I know what it's like (the hard times part, not the situation you are going thru).  I don't have much do give, but I hope it helps some how.  Someone was nice enough to help me out in my time of need and it made a world of difference.

Where is the wife and son located? I am guessing somewhere in oregon/washington?  I'm down to lend a hand for a weekend or two wrenching as a donation too. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I am only a couple of hours away.  I know there are a few ratsuners around here too.  Like stated before, if cam's wife needs any help with the car, or wants it fixed for his son, I will go pick it up and get the project started again.  tristan, just me know!

Actually, there are a bunch of ratsuners in Oklahoma, but only a few active ones.  There is a strong nissan(240sx) club here in OKC as well and some of those would might pitch in with some help if we decide to get Cam's car running.

• Like 3

Any update on a PayPal account or something to make direct donations?

I didn't know Cam at all but that pic, it hits home for me - it wasn't all that long ago that I had a young family of my own. I can't imagine what his family and friends are going through and I wish the best for them.

• Like 2

Yep, Auction V2 is about to go live... Im going to let this one go until 6pm PST today to make sure everyone gets a chance to bid if they want anything. Then were going to cut it short and run another one to allow more people a chance to get items. Not everyone can afford the higher prices sometimes.