datsun 210 rb20det

Hahahaha. 

Wanting to RB a 210, we'd be able to tell it's him because his wallet must be huge. 

No mistaking him. 

Who would want to swap a V8 into a Miata anyways?

Completly ruins why a Miata is what it is. 

Same thing with the 210. 

Ruin a well-balanced car to put a huge, underpowered, unbalanced engine in it. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

250$ for smog, im cuting the fire wall like on my miata... im re doing the front end so 300zx suspension

Ive been talking to to a shop called westcoast in oxnard nd there gonna so all my brakes.nd suspension for 200$ cant complain

Anything is possible ....

Like on the miata i extended everything nd i have a v8 supercharge in that bitch nd rhd, mama told me patience ...

It would b easier to drop. A ka,.... ?

Was this your miata by chance?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Idk that much but seems like a v8 mitia would be really front heavy.

That's why I asked what V8. 

See if he was smart enough to put an aluminum block in it.

That, and so would an RB in a 210. 

Rear ends are damn near impossible to find for them to begin with as it is. 

Cocky half witted dipshit. I bet he will build this as good as the guy in the "ruined 510" thread videos.

The more you fuck this up. The more my 210 raises in value. Thanks for the heads up. I know the market will have parts soon when this fails hard and doesn't get finished or gets a road side smog check.

• Like 1

ok dude listen up 

your in so cal so in terms of smog you are totally FUCKED you can pay 250 to have it smogged but that wont get you past the road side sniffers and test stations 

not to mention butchering the car to make it happen no heater no stock dash shifter in the back seat not to mention wiring the thing in and trying to find places to stick everything 

now a ka on the other hand can be legally swapped in and made so that road side sniffers and stations wont be an issue 

HAS MORE DISPLACEMENT i dont care what people say there STILL no replacement for displacement. turbo set ups are fucking everywhere 

damn near bolt in

very very well documented swap so WHEN you get stuck you can search and find the information you need 

parts availability here in the states so no waiting for shit to come over on the slow boat 

options for how the car can be presented is much better with the rb if you manage to make it work it will be obvious that its a performance vehicle (easy target for cops teamed with sniffers= instacrush)

with the ka you can make it sleeper status if you like 

over all the ka is a SHIT TON less work have just as much performance potential and to top it of its CHEAPER by a FUCK TON i dont see why you seem so dead set on making your life that much harder my dad always said work smart not hard so why triple your work load?

• Like 1