do 510 parts fit the f10

Ass-clown :rofl: .. i'm going to totally use that phrase sometime before the end of the day.

Anyway Izzo-intehsticks  i totally agree about the weak trannies my buddy replaced a few on his when he drove it to hard, but that was a long time ago in the late 80s when these were in junkyards. Now it might be somewhat impossible to find one..

Don't these things have the same lug pattern as VW jettas toyota mr2 and honda/acura type vehicles?? If it does it sure opens up a huge selection of great rim choices.....  (edit) Not the "rim" Jrock gives though.

Thought i better add , there is quite a few Tacoma/Puyallup area meets if you see DAtDoug post in events it is almost always in west Tacoma or Port Orchard sooo now the ball is in your court as to showing up..

• Like 1
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice and i didn't look in the events as i didn't realize how many people were in this area lol so instead of going to another search i figured i do the easy job of just asking since i was already here lol and damn 3k the one im picking up is in way better shape that makes me feel even better lol as for periods and comas! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT :P thanks for all the info and im slowing finding more out here and there and feeling much better about taking on this adventure lol and ill deff have to look up the meets around here and swing by with the beast 

Youre going to want some semblance of sentence structure... if your posts are too hard to read, no one will want to answer your posts. Youve already made such a great hit as you can tell, that I doubt you need to make more waves with something that a simple period or two can fix. 

Welcome to the site. 

Answering my posts! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT :P

the guy im getting my f10 totally had this pic on the add and its what i'm going to be basing my build idea off! lol 

sorry to thread jack!

but  as i don't have the car yet at this second, i was wondering if anyone with an f10 could get some pictures of how the rear suspension is setup on the cars, as i cannot find pictures of it anywhere :/

Two things... the first is that based off your description, Id bet this is the car youre buying: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/44788-f-10-fugly-no-love-till-now/

And second, the rear is a straight axle with leaf springs.