do 510 parts fit the f10

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no - nothing will swap except maybe motor parts, and the axles

Youd have to do some work to get those to fit... the f10 is a FWD A-series car. 

I think your best bet is to find an A15 and build it more like a 1200 than a 510. The f10 is kinda a goofball of Datsuns which doesnt share parts with really anything else (except being an A-series) engine. 

ive done quite a bit of searching just not alot of solid info anywhere so ive been piecing together info

gotta be an ass clown or do you actually try and help people get started? i know all the shit i do know how to do i dont care  if people ask dumb questions that have been answered as it still helps them in the end and it doesnt take much of my time to help.

ive done quite a bit of searching just not alot of solid info anywhere so ive been piecing together info

gotta be an ass clown or do you actually try and help people get started? i know all the shit i do know how to do idk if people ask dumb questions that have been answered as it still helps them in the end and it doesnt take much of my time to help.

We already answered your questions... nothing mixes. Youre on your own with the F10. 

gotta be an ass clown or do you actually try and help people get started? i know all the shit i do know how to do i dont care  if people ask dumb questions that have been answered as it still helps them in the end and it doesnt take much of my time to help.

obviously you haven't done much "effective" searching or your initial question wouldn't even have been a question 

&

you would have seen how many people ive already helped in the past

&

had you even bothered to look there is a section titled "events" its the 2nd one on the list 

Take a breath and slow down. Try some periods and comas too. Beginnings are difficult for everyone. Newcomers are often awkward and get defensive and possibly should have introduced themselves first. Tell us your plans, post some pictures of your car you're buying. Plenty of time later to work on becoming a dick head. There's no rush.

Go over to the right side of any page to the SEARCH function and type in F10 and start reading up on them. Write down any questions you have or come across and all the answers to them. Compare multiple answers... do they generally agree? or is it unresolved? You will have to sift through any and all info and try to figure out which is the most likely correct answer. Start a build or project thread and ask these specific questions and see if anyone know the answers.

You never know, you may become our foremost authority on the F10. The guy people go to for the answers.

There isn't much info on the F10 here. It's FWD, A series powered, ugly as a Pacer, clutch is easy to change without removing motor or transmission..... and that's about it.

• Like 1

also where is a good site or place for performance parts? id like to keep it N/A. 

FWIW, those transmissions are notoriously fragile. I wouldn't be looking to up the power. Unless you have a few spare transmissions.   B)

If you want to find out firsthand, any mods for the 1200, B210, or B310 (aka 210) will work on your car. Find an electronic distributor from a newer A-series car first (if yours doesn't have one), then the usual stuff like get a Weber 32/36 carb, etc. 

The 310 trans is a little stouter (but only a little), but just as hard to find in the junkyard. And while not a bolt-in, it should be doable. But that's the only other FWD A-series car, therefore the only other parts donor. 

The E15/5spd from the first-gen Sentra would be a badass swap for it. And some came with EFI.    :thumbup:

A few were even turbocharged.   :devil:

PP_LangleyStart20.jpg