JCCS 2013 pic thread

fivetengarage

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam how I hate my self for not being able to make this event!!! Is this once a year?

Wait, your in Whittier and couldn't make it to Long Beach? Bummer Ya!! I'm in NH and plan on attending 2014. Almost went this year but couldn't get the time off, it's Nuclear and the timing wasn't in my favor. I'm originally from Whittier, Telegraph and Valley View North East of the old Monte Vista High School football field my Alma Matter aka: LAPD Facility :thumbup:  I think my bud Brad may have attended dunno.

:thumbup: always wondered what my wheels looked like when moving

like  :poop:  lol

Before heading to JCCS! Getting ready at that time! B)

510queenmary2_zps367197a5.jpg

510queenmary3_zpsb3b8dbcb.jpg

At JCCS 510's and The Queen Mary! :thumbup:

510queenmary_zpsc345d9c3.jpg

any chance theres a build thread on that 510 ute or some more pics somewhere... how have i never seen it

Somewhere in the back of all the above photos you will see traces of the only RL411 sedan in the show.  It's that torquoise patch in the far distance.  I seriously think that my RL411 was the only vehicle in the show to turn down a firm offer of $20,000 with a bullshit raise to $30,000 in the show.  To quote my wife "That's not your car, it's your hobby!"

Front

veu060.jpg

• Like 3

Wait, your in Whittier and couldn't make it to Long Beach? Bummer Ya!! I'm in NH and plan on attending 2014. Almost went this year but couldn't get the time off, it's Nuclear and the timing wasn't in my favor. I'm originally from Whittier, Telegraph and Valley View North East of the old Monte Vista High School football field my Alma Matter aka: LAPD Facility :thumbup:  I think my bud Brad may have attended dunno.

Yep tell me about it!!! We'll I'm gonna push hard to finish my build for next year thanks!!!

You didn't get all the 510's that were there. 32 pages on a 510 website and some 510's are missing! What gives?

i know this is 2 pages back.. but since when is ratsun a 510 site... what happned to the rest of the datsun lineup? maybe its time we change the banner to another fisch drawing?