Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Na man, no kit needed, you can do this yourself. Grab like a little G17 turbo from a bone yard, buy a flange, fab it onto your exhaust, just boost reference your stock mechanical fuel pump, you can build box for your carb for the turbo to blow in. I won't bore you to death here with everything, but it's much easier than most think. You would be shocked at how well you run with just 8 to 10 psi. You can do it cheap, but you have to have 'some' fab skills, otherwise the price goes way up. It's not for everyone, but I sure like it.

I've never actually seen someone who turbo charged stupid....until now, well done. Not only can you not compare that mushy catbox to a Ferrari, you could swing a fuckin dead possum in a mall parking lot and hit some beige 4 door made in the last decade that would hand its ass to it at pretty much everything. It's more about what it is, Clarkson knows this and says this often.

• Like 1

i watched the clarkson footage... did they blurr out the term ... i never heard a n word ..... this is whats wrong with the world ... we take ourselves to serious and spend so much time focusing on nothing or rhetoric...

i watched the clarkson footage... did they blurr out the term ... i never heard a n word ..... this is whats wrong with the world ... we take ourselves to serious and spend so much time focusing on nothing or rhetoric...

Thought police to the rescue.

I've never actually seen someone who turbo charged stupid....until now, well done. Not only can you not compare that mushy catbox to a Ferrari, you could swing a fuckin dead possum in a mall parking lot and hit some beige 4 door made in the last decade that would hand its ass to it at pretty much everything. It's more about what it is, Clarkson knows this and says this often.

I would much rather drive an old cat box,, than drive the rental car the mechanic supplys while spending thousands of dollars every 3500 miles on a POS that cost 10 times as much..  If you put the retail price of a lambo/furry/masarati into that convertable it would no doubt stomp those beloved euro imports  on quite a few tracks. and still not break down all the time.

( we are talking about the car in video and ferraris of that year ,,,NOT modern cars)

:rofl: :rofl: