Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It stopped 3/4 of a mile away. Crazy. 10 yards away from main st. Downtown. If it took my house, I'd be better off. Insurance and all. But instead I've got to rent it to pay my mortgage that I owe twice its market value (lava threat still very much present). I should foreclose, but I'm trying the high road first. Probably young and dumb.

Short sale is better option in your case.

Isn't it by law that they have to return your deposit though?

Not if "damages" need to be paid. 

Hell. I'm half expecting to be summonsed to court on behalf of the damages. 

Dumb fucker. We took pics and video of EVERYTHING when we moved in. Doing the same on the way out. 

Not if "damages" need to be paid. 

Hell. I'm half expecting to be summonsed to court on behalf of the damages. 

Dumb fucker. We took pics and video of EVERYTHING when we moved in. Doing the same on the way out.

Yes of course if no damages, so he's that level of a prick, huh, sux, good for you taking video!

Fuck. I'm doing this shit all wrong. I charge less than my mortgage and I'm not even asking for damages beyond their deposit. But they won't be seeing any of that back. The cleaning estimate after they moved out was over $1000. They kept a dog on the back porch and never cleaned the shit and piss for literally months. Had to pressure wash, sand, bleach, prime, and paint. Still smells so bad I might tear it out. Mowed maybe twice in over several months according to a neighbor. Lawn is fucked. Trash all over the yard. Little pieces of shit everywhere. Hardwood floors with water-damage from sitting bags of rotting trash inside the house.

Whole other level. Not Datsun Enthusiests I can tell.

Awesome!!! My renters just royally fucked my house up. Skipped rent. Assholes. I never want to be a landlord again... One more year, then sell.

Seriously, thousands in damages. Fuck. Hope you didn't put knife holes in all the doors Flat...

That's what I'm afraid of when I rent my place, I might just end up torturing someone to death if that shit happened...

See that's why you go pick up rent in person so you can survey shit. The house across the street from me is run by fucking slun lords. Talked to a guy that lived there, he had just got a new job and explained that he would be 3 days late with rent because of the change in his pay period. They said it was no problem then demanded double his rent when he went to pay them. He lived there 2 months and the withheld his security deposit for damages that were done by the other tenants in the house before he moved in. Next guy I knew that lived there did a bunch of yard work to get his rent lowered a bit, they say to leave the stuff in the side of the driveway for them to pick up, then tried to charge him for them coming to pick up the stuff from where they told him to put it, joke was on them cause he died.