Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

No worries Tater, It was all in fun. I saw the like, so I figured you were playing around too. Nanner and I have been playing rough lately. 

As for imbedding vids, copy and paste the youtube URL from your browser into the text field. Tah-done.

Peace.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If a Puerto Rican ever tells you you can't drink a fifth in one night don't take it as a dare

rum related? in the army I met so many Puerto Ree-cain-yoes who had sticker shock after they saw mainland CONUS prices for Bacardi. "Back in Puerto Rico I could just walk up to the distillery and get a fifth for only $5!".

rum related? in the army I met so many Puerto Ree-cain-yoes who had sticker shock after they saw mainland CONUS prices for Bacardi. "Back in Puerto Rico I could just walk up to the distillery and get a fifth for only $5!".

goldschlager was fifth of choice that night. It was unopened at the beginning

Hey I made it through the bottle, the sugar is what got me the worst I think.

Had a party one time, fifth each Bacardi 151 Jager and goldschlager and a bottle of buttershots. Everything was empty the next day with me consuming the majority of the three fifths a shot put of each at a time. The buttershots was hoarded by me and the bottle ended up behind the couch somehow, also empty.

There was a bleach stain in the carpet where I puked in my bedroom and the Hoodie I somehow managed to put on in the middle of the night still has bleach spots from the alcohol that was in my system at the end of the night. My friends tell horror and humor stories of their alcoholic friend hobo, and I get some damn good laughs hearing about my antics that I have no recollection of

• Like 1

There's a fine line between partying and punishment. Nothing wrong with a little recreational penalization IMO, but if you don't even remember it, how could that be anything but a big fucking waste? When the train really gets to rolling though, the super ego heads straight for the bar car. Once that happens, shit inevitably derails over dead mans curve and you wake up naked down by the river, aka face down in a toilet. 

a quart of Root Beer Schnapps and POOF How the fuck did I get here? :sick:

lost my virginity after filling a toilet three times (they had to flush it three times so i could keep going) only thing i remember from the sex was being told i was doing fine and being annoyed that i couldn't stay hard longer than five minutes at a time. 

i love that i have some memories of some of the times i drank where it actually bit me in the ass, weekend after losing my v card tried to drink and probably got alcohol poisoning, sucked bad. cut myself open couple years ago because i got into a knife fight with a book shelf that was insulting my couch. i miss that couch btw

really really glad i had to quit drinking to get custody of my daughter. gave me some perspective, and though i would like to start drinking again i don't want to go back to where i was, though it would be easier to sleep at night

• Like 1

no but the fucking bookshelf won, i ended up going to the hospital after trying to close it. called mom "hey are you asleep?" luckily she said no otherwise i would've hung up and went and found some tape. got a scar to remind me of that night

still have the bookshelf, it's in pieces in the garage right now waiting for a dump run