Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WP_20140714_001_zps0fa61faf.jpg

trying to think of a graphics / color scheme for this bike, I like the blue seat but nobody else does

front fairing will get polished............... clear coat?    plastic glaze stuff?

almost wan do full on jdm

$T2eC16V,!zoE9s5ne+j7BR2hTBShdw~~60_35.J

• Like 1

trying to think of a graphics / color scheme for this bike, I like the blue seat but nobody else does

front fairing will get polished............... clear coat?    plastic glaze stuff?

My wife informed me she's getting a bike. wtf? Late onset mid life crisis.

• Like 1

About the seat...if you like it, this is what you should really care about. This kind of shit used to bug me, when people would tell me they didn't like something on my car or bike. Then, I came to realize these fuckin asshats don't even own taste, they just buy whatever they see others do. Trust me, if everyone "cool" had a blue seat, they would love it.

• Like 1

I probably get called a squid whenever someone sees me on my new bike because I still have all the reflectors and stock rear fender poking down. Everyone be like "take those off, get a fender eliminator"

I'm all "im saving money to buy a house, it looks fine to me" in my head and just tell them "yeah yeah, when I get the money for it."

About the seat...if you like it, this is what you should really care about. This kind of shit used to bug me, when people would tell me they didn't like something on my car or bike. Then, I came to realize these fuckin asshats don't even own taste, they just buy whatever they see others do. Trust me, if everyone "cool" had a blue seat, they would love it.

• Like 1

OrangeJuly014_zps93751f41.jpg

Hi Mike :lol:

Picked up the antenna Micro sent up for the wifes 200 at Mike(Many thanks Micro for it,and Many thanks Mike for bringing it home with you)

Who's the old guy with your daughter? You take this while I was in the house getting the antenna? Nice try but it's not me. I would have crocks on my feet.

BTW the tranny was jealous of the antenna all the way home.

Who's the old guy with your daughter? You take this while I was in the house getting the antenna? Nice try but it's not me. I would have crocks on my feet.

BTW the tranny was jealous of the antenna all the way home.

Some old guy..(good thing,I didnt have the camera in hand at the door) :lol: