Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

It's their mental state. Humans (in general) think about shit too much and make it hurt. Many times, a guy can hurt himself and not think too awful much of it, but then when you stop and look at it, it starts to hurt more. I have met guys who were just borderline non human when it comes to that...I however, am not one of them, stuff hurts.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

food.

Shit that has a lot of grease, like fries, chips...anything deep fried. I just noticed it seemed to get really fuckin burny the next day after eating a bunch of fried food.

Oh damn, I'm screwed! I love greasy fried foods!

I'm all about the toaster oven. Burgers, not the extra lean but the 75% beef 25% fat. few drops of worcester sauce, black pepper, chopped onions, minced garlic.

Throw in the toaster oven for about 20 mins on 400.  Add cheese last five minutes.

Chickens thighs are cheap and bomb in the toaster oven.

Preheat at 400,

Take those thighs, pierce the shit outta them, beat em with a rolling pin, add salt, garlic, black pepper, urbs, sprinkle a lil cornmeal and the secret few drops of tabasco, beat some more, throw those buddy's skin side down with veggies next to them, cook about 25mins but drain off the fat every now and then during cooking.

Also fresh pizza in the toaster oven,

add half packet of Star yeast to a 1/2 cup warm water, add a couple cups white unbleached flour, mash that shit and let it rise for at least an hour, throw in some salt and a dab of sugar,

stretch that bad boy across a cookie sheet add stewed tomatoes or canned sauce and then veggies

cook on 425 about 12 minutes add cheese last 5 minutes. 

• Like 3

Not datto related but I think I'm safe here IMAG0330.jpg

Upper right hand is my miles. Couldn't just give me that last mile? Are you kidding me? And that's after taking the longest route home I could think of and doing a couple trips around the block. This bike is killing me

Yeah, he should know that laws don't apply to cops. I do like how the cop was really putting emphasis on the gift he was giving him by not giving him a bullshit ticket. I think I need to start making a bigger deal about doing the right thing...You know, like when I walk by an old woman in the market and don't punch her in the face for no reason, I should tell her she's welcome.

• Like 1

I imagine this was from the interwebz and didn't happen to you.

We WILL now be requiring you to stand next to said plate holding a newspaper with today's date.

I forgot to save the paper from that day....so you get an iphone oic of todays.....

IMG_8109_zps59f3a452.jpg

This was last week.........I will take an oic next  to it or in our lot next time it's in.........PROMISE!!

IMG_8107_zpsca97b0c9.jpg

• Like 3