Its Friday What Are Your Plans For The Weekend???

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I scored a very nice dash for my truck from Radiant-Designer :ninja:

He lives in New England where rust is a problem - but not so much cracked dashes!

He actually sold me the entire dash, wiring and all, but all I really want is the nice pad. 

So I'll tear this apart, see what I can sell off it, and rub my hands all over my treasure.

wow sounds like busy weekend to me! pictures of the treasure please!!

It sounds like your weekend could be busier than mine. 

Wishing you and yours all the best!

R-D sent these oics, it's really much better than it looks here

dash1_zpsfccc3331.jpg

Only two small cracks - I think I can do something ...

dash2_zps5696d30d.jpg

well it looks very good from here, good buy! just a little bit of armoral and your good to go! :thumbup:

stoked for the WTCC races this weekend at sears point (currently known as sonoma raceway) we're looking at 97 degrees sunday (the day I have tickets for) but it should be fun anyways, theres two WTCC races, a USTCC race, a Porsche GT3 Cup race, yokohoma's formula drift team is doing drift demos all day and a fat lace slammed society" car show all day...should be fun! I've never been to a show with the "stance" crowd but we'll see how that is haha, I've got an open mind...

http://www.racesonoma.com/tickets/fia_world_touring_car_championship/

R-D sent these oics, it's really much better than it looks here

Only two small cracks - I think I can do something ...

dash2_zps5696d30d.jpg

I fucked up a dash like that from....... using a windshield scraper to take the frost off  on the inside of the glass. I don't drive my Dattos in the winter any more.

Two weekends now I have put off going up Mt. Washington to walk in the alpine meadows. Hope to get up there Sat PM. Will take some oics of the wild flowers..

But tonight I will be staying up late to close threads that get off the tracks.

• Like 1

stoked for the WTCC races this weekend at sears point (currently known as sonoma raceway) we're looking at 97 degrees sunday (the day I have tickets for) but it should be fun anyways, theres two WTCC races, a USTCC race, a Porsche GT3 Cup race, yokohoma's formula drift team is doing drift demos all day and a fat lace slammed society" car show all day...should be fun! I've never been to a show with the "stance" crowd but we'll see how that is haha, I've got an open mind...

http://www.racesonoma.com/tickets/fia_world_touring_car_championship/

wow sounds like a good weekend for you! don't forget about the photos if you go!! have fun!!!

Of course Im taking pictures! Gonna try to clean out my slr before sunday so I can get some good hi res pics rather than cell phone oics lol

nothing better than a SLR hey worst case senario cell phone! what are a Nikon or Canon person?