Sneak peek

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I laughed at that at first and then I looked at the picture and you're right just needs an inch and a half or two. Too bad I don't have a clue how to do a chop(I've seen the articles but I'll practice on an S10 first). Oh and I forgot to give props to the Divine Creator:

picture009tv4.th.jpg

That's me the MSTRPLNR.

Peace

Actually after a night of partying my laptop wouldn't turn on. So I disposed of it.

pictureyy1.th.jpg

Turns out I spilled beer all over it. So I kind of lost all of the photos on it. There is a build thread somewhere, but, dangdest thing, seems to have slipped my mind. Anyway, give me a week and I'll have more eye candy.

Lates

Don't worry I'm paying big bucks to recover the hard drive. There's more than just Datsun photos on there. BTW what seats do you have in your 620? They look like Rex seats, maybe 04' up. I have bug eye seats in mine and I love them. Plus it' trippy getting in my buddies Suby.

Lates

Big bucks?!?!?! Maybe you missunderstood. If you were simply unable to turn the machine on, most likely the hard drive had NOTHING wrong with it. All it would take is a simple $15 cable and about 30 minutes of time (to copy the shit you want off of it). If the Hard drive is physically good then recovery is a snap! Ok, sorry, that was the geek side of me comming out. If ANYONE here has issues with computers and what no feel free to shoot me a PM. If I am unable to help atleast it wont cost you an arm and a leg to find out.

The seats are from a 2003 350z. They are the no power non leather seats. They actually fit in the king cab great for me. Comphy also! Some slight modifications to the brackets and a few holes drilled in the truck (done by Mklotz) got them in there and fitting wonderfully!

Glad to hear you got it ok...

I just passed it on after my plans had to change for the same deal I got it for....

computers are a bitch at times...

my wife's brand new HP's USB ports and card reader went out on it...

that and I've had my HD take a dump on me...

it won't run so big bucks for the recovery of it!

• 1 month later...