Northend Meet - Marysville, WA

]2eDeYe

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that at 100-110 in my 510 the back starts trying to pass the front

Yikes!  I did'nt feel that one, other wise I probably would have shart myself. I was just infront of a prelude with probably a vtec in it. That guy was just toying with my KA. But here we were buck 115 down 512. He'd drop back a hundred or so ft. then nail it and be right back on my bumper while I was flat footed waiting for all I could get from the ol'DE. What a rush. I will say that it felt quite solid. Like if i had blindfolds on I could have been doing 50. No more of those antics....... till we balst to Marysville.

LOL.... I'm not sore. I know when I'm not wanted.... just gives me more time at home working on the truck

Your wanted. I know what it's like to miss meets due to prior engagements though. There will be more meets :)

I am for sure going to that shindig ,, :thumbup:

Haven`t gotten up north to anything since that one you northend guys had at the Northgate mall,, last winter. lots of guys showed up considering the weather,,  but dang that was wet and cold.

me and a few peninsula guys usually drive around but i think were gonna take the ferry this time to save us some drivin on our poor chuggers .. haha who evers in cgarge of makin these meets or what not should definantly try to make one in burlington washington or say mount vernon it is really hard for us to make it all that ways even tho we would love to..ANyways someone send me a message or reply with info or news on how we can make a meet closer 

m..ANyways someone send me a message or reply with info or news on how we can make a meet closer

We had a cruise that went over the Hoods canal floating bridge and down the 101 through Shelton last summer.. We were thinking of going around the horn but nobody spoke up that lived (way in the hell)  out there,,,, so we didn`t..

We had a cruise that went over the Hoods canal floating bridge and down the 101 through Shelton last summer.. We were thinking of going around the horn but nobody spoke up that lived (way in the hell)  out there,,,, so we didn`t..

Was a good time. Ate at Fat Smittys... 

• Like 1