The Free B210

B210GX

OK I fainally got that free B210 sedan home, that I got from eagleadam. Its in really nice shape, minimal rust. Except it does have rust around the windshield.  I have not seen this before, in this area any way.  

Was to dark to get photos ..  Pics will be here tomorrow,  oh wait it is tomorrow.

I need an engine for it though.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'76 or older right? Or was the grill changed?

yes Mike  5/75  its really a super clean car.  

Idk what I am going to do with it as of yet, need to goet some paperwork on her first.. Just couldn's let it go

Flatcat..  Why did I not know about a free Datsun?... you probably did, this came about, some time before Christmas last year.  It was part of a purchase that EagleAdam made for his bro.

I originally wanted it for parts... its to nice to part. someone has painted some of it at one point.  Rattle can?  IDK

I've got a '74 & a "78 that I'm slowly parting out (coupes).

Let me know what you're looking for.They have an A13 & A14

in them.

- Doug

took long enough :P

glad to see you finally picked her up 

Well I knew it wasn't going anywhere.. then I heard the other day he was going to scrap it  .....OH no you are not!

so it had to be done...  so now I have to get the rest of parts that he has  A12 thats worn out.. an A15 that makes noise.  and who knows what else.

• Like 1

Well I knew it wasn't going anywhere.. then I heard the other day he was going to scrap it  .....OH no you are not!

so it had to be done...  so now I have to get the rest of parts that he has  A12 thats worn out.. an A15 that makes noise.  and who knows what else.

If by chance you find the rear passenger side window for a B210 sedan.... may I call dibs?

• Like 1

If by chance you find the rear passenger side window for a B210 sedan.... may I call dibs?

That, I can can hook you up with.  I know where there are 3 or 4 sedans in a wrecking yard. it's about an hour away though..  I do need some parts from there too. 

I'll see if I can make it down there.  nearly 100 all this next week though