The Free B210

B210GX

That, I can can hook you up with.  I know where there are 3 or 4 sedans in a wrecking yard. it's about an hour away though..  I do need some parts from there too. 

I'll see if I can make it down there.  nearly 100 all this next week though

I just got an offer from another ratsuner regarding the window, thanks though. As much as it would suck to see a B210 at a junk yard, it would be nice to find one there as a place for parts.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I knew it wasn't going anywhere.. then I heard the other day he was going to scrap it  .....OH no you are not!

so it had to be done...  so now I have to get the rest of parts that he has  A12 thats worn out.. an A15 that makes noise.  and who knows what else.

Do you have plans for that A12? I need some parts for an A12 longblock I have such as the flywheel, flywheel bolts, motor mounts etc...

I was going to post a wanted ad I just haven't gotten around to it yet...

• Like 1

Do you have plans for that A12? I need some parts for an A12 longblock I have such as the flywheel, flywheel bolts, motor mounts etc...

I was going to post a wanted ad I just haven't gotten around to it yet...

I will have to see whats all there. He works at the same place, except he works nights.  opposite shifts. I will help if I can.    by mounts do you mean the rubber insulators or the actual steel mounts on the side of the block?  Those, I may have here now.

I will have to see whats all there. He works at the same place, except he works nights.  opposite shifts. I will help if I can.    by mounts do you mean the rubber insulators or the actual steel mounts on the side of the block?  Those, I may have here now.

Cool thanks! I need the actual steel mounts for the side of the block. The rubber mounts were still on the crossmember strangely enough.