New here!! I need help!

Datsun1017

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally 90s. Looks like 90s Blazer/Jimmy rims. 

Ride looks clean. I would search the site for the Show Off Your Truck Wheels thread and look at all the posts. They usually post sizes and such on the rims. Find something youi like and then hit CL in your local area. 

• 1 month later...

Update on the truck. Finally got it home about a week ago. I took bench seat out and all the carpet out. Most likely gonna do the paint a flat army green color and do the interior black. Gonna start sanding tomorrow. Father in law has a paint booth at his shop so I will be painting there. Looking for front bumper!!! Any help to where I could find one? Truck has no brakes at the moment ordered new master cylinder last night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Truck is running good just can't get the damn thing to stop. Guy told me when I bought it only needed bleeder valve when the truck got to my house have the lines were missing. I got all new adjusters and shoes. Only need new master cylinder and lines to keep the drums. What should I do?