Eagle Rock Datsun Nippon Swap meet and car Show 21st July 2013

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the following S30Z parts.  For all parts, they will be modified/painted so bad chrome/rust/dings and dents are not an issue.

-front bumper, early style.  Don't need overriders, but the bumper brackets would be nice.

-BRE chin spoiler, non vented

-headlight covers

-pillar emblems

Also, anyone have a pair of old surface mount speakers?  Pioneer TSX's, etc.  Must be functional.

I'll bring a couple pair of head light covers.

• Like 1

I need the following S30Z parts.  For all parts, they will be modified/painted so bad chrome/rust/dings and dents are not an issue.

-front bumper, early style.  Don't need overriders, but the bumper brackets would be nice.

-BRE chin spoiler, non vented

-headlight covers

-pillar emblems

Also, anyone have a pair of old surface mount speakers?  Pioneer TSX's, etc.  Must be functional.

I think my friend has some TSX200 brand new in the box if you're interested.

looking for: Datsun NL320 tail light Bezels - Datsun tee-shirts - Contacts for automotive/paint work in so-cal toward my truck and other vehicles

i have a set of Rota Rb's 16x7 with tires silver color with shinny aluminum lip. 4x100 if anyone is interested. nothing wrong with them. no curb rash. with tires. price: $450

1356206855764_zps76d62bff.jpg

I'm looking for a 510 driver side eyebrow trim, driver side fender, and 280zx top hats. I will also have a wood grain Nardi for sale or trade.

I got you Bro!!!   I have one driver side eyebrow trim. Bring lots of 1 dolla bills.

I'm hopping to make it. But if I do I will be taking a full set of door panels for a two door 510 a set of door brand new door locks, if anyone interested. I'm still cleaning the garage and if I find other stuff I will be taking them as well.

• Like 1

Anyone bringing a '69 parts? Specifically: 

-'69 Ignition switch and mount (key if you have it...) 
-Vacuum part on distributor or complete dizzy 
-'69 Head lamp Bezels 
-'69 Grille
-'69 Valance 
-Front drivers side fender (looking for the off white/muave color)
-Clean Dash pad, glove box, radio mound (Need all the hardware too)
-Steering Wheel (OEM / Aftermarket )
-Coilovers F+R
-14-15x8 low offset wheels
-Seat mounts

Looking for 70/73 510 ash trey, cigarette lighter, ignition switch ( not actual switch, the tumbler and mount with key if possible) solex locks? Or a good complete set of locks (would be nice if it matched the ignition) dome light assembly thats not brittle and falling appart like mine, hella e codes, ka24e parts, fuse cover, front sump sway bar, adjustable tc rods, bump steer spacers, turbo stuff, nice set of bucket seats, nardi wood grain with hub, hope to see y all there