Wheel scammer?

Ya but if the money isnt in their account to be refunded you can still get screwed. They will freeze the sellers account but if they are a scammer then... 

I bought a big brake kit a month ago and the guy swore he was going to drop it off int he mail then told me his gf he did. Then never responded to a message ever again, even though I could see they were being read. Oddly enough the money was still in his account though and I got a refund after he didnt respond by the date paypal had set.  

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bought dozens of items off Craigslist and in particular from RATSUN folks here.  99.9% of them were via Paypal and I've never had a problem of being scammed.  My take is the core issue is poor communications between the warring factions.  So...I think we're done here.

RTB announces @ end of May this year that he put wheels up for sale and buyer seems hinky.

Membership says "Scam"

Komeuppance calls someone a troll within two days.

72240z calls troll back

Back and forth ends with picture of internet tough guy, still unclear who was the troll.

RTB anounces that he has found a Ratsun buyer 7th June. Thread languishes through June, July and all of August..

Fast forward to yesterday. Michael Rankin announces 10:15 AM that RTB is a scammer. Sent money, go no wheels, RTB not replying and grievance filed with Paypall.

Several surprised gasps at the turn of events...

Twelve hours later desmo announces that RTB is a scammer. Payed for parts, got no parts, RTB not responding...

Ratsun membership begins to sharpen knives...

Twelve hours later 8:10 AM today, Michael Rankin realizes he has made a mistake about RTB and tries to correct this. So as far as Michael Rankin is concerned, RTB is NOT a scammer.

desmo still thinks he is.

• Like 4

RTB announces @ end of May this year that he put wheels up for sale and buyer seems hinky.

Membership says "Scam"

Komeuppance calls someone a troll within two days.

72240z calls troll back

Back and forth ends with picture of internet tough guy, still unclear who was the troll.

RTB anounces that he has found a Ratsun buyer 7th June. Thread languishes through June, July and all of August..

Fast forward to yesterday. Michael Rankin announces 10:15 AM that RTB is a scammer. Sent money, go no wheels, RTB not replying and grievance filed with Paypall.

Several surprised gasps at the turn of events...

Twelve hours later desmo announces that RTB is a scammer. Payed for parts, got no parts, RTB not responding...

Ratsun membership begins to sharpen knives...

Twelve hours later 8:10 AM today, Michael Rankin realizes he has made a mistake about RTB and tries to correct this. So as far as Michael Rankin is concerned, RTB is NOT a scammer.

desmo still thinks he is.

no summerizing of the argument of wronghole/tghter hole.... what gives?

I think the wrong hole plays a key role in this turn of events. 
its like how they order parts and thought they were going to get them, but instead it went in the opposite direction.
in the .gif, the girl is sucking on her pinky and you think its sexy, until she shoves it up her nose.... the .gif went in the wrong direction. 

I think I rest my case