POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sent this guy a message and he sent me some more photos. 

Apparently just missing the engine trans and radiator... Actually in pretty great shape for 250 bucks... would love to pull the trigger on it and buy it myself, but more of a project them I am looking for.

If your interested shoot me your email in a PM and Ill forward the pictures on to you...

bummed to pass it up - cause its just what I want a white 620 longbed and reasonably close, but I am really looking for something with a motor and trans in it already.

I sent this guy a message and he sent me some more photos. 

Apparently just missing the engine trans and radiator... Actually in pretty great shape for 250 bucks... would love to pull the trigger on it and buy it myself, but more of a project them I am looking for.

If your interested shoot me your email in a PM and Ill forward the pictures on to you...

bummed to pass it up - cause its just what I want a white 620 longbed and reasonably close, but I am really looking for something with a motor and trans in it already.

250 bucks and aint nobody jumped on this? wow thats just begging for a  v6 or a buick 350 in it.. Wish if this was closer, I will have buy it for my dad since he likes my 521 so much now..

250 bucks and aint nobody jumped on this? wow thats just begging for a  v6 or a buick 350 in it.. Wish if this was closer, I will have buy it for my dad since he likes my 521 so much now..

Yea if you wanted to do a motor swap it looks like this would be a great start - hell you could part the thing out for more then 250 bucks... although Id hate to see someone do that.

Can you say someones mad?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4253792454.html

This Car Is not worth 12K,Please flag this Posting.

Datsuns are Getting harder to find these days,But that does not mean you can ask RETARDED prices for them,Keep it real People,If you are looking to find a clean Datsun 510 or Other models(1200,610.710) Look out of state,I have found 5 Pretty Clean cars which I purchased this year in other states such as Arizona,Oregon and North Carolina,I spent over 4k for any of them and they were Perfect bodies with Zero Rust,I see lots of Primered Rust Buckets here on CL California and feel sorry for whoever purchases these Cars.

• Like 1

Can you say someones mad?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4253792454.html

This Car Is not worth 12K,Please flag this Posting.

Datsuns are Getting harder to find these days,But that does not mean you can ask RETARDED prices for them,Keep it real People,If you are looking to find a clean Datsun 510 or Other models(1200,610.710) Look out of state,I have found 5 Pretty Clean cars which I purchased this year in other states such as Arizona,Oregon and North Carolina,I spent over 4k for any of them and they were Perfect bodies with Zero Rust,I see lots of Primered Rust Buckets here on CL California and feel sorry for whoever purchases these Cars.

You mad bro?