POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those are your biggest concerns?  You glazed over the "with all original parts [...] V6 Engine".

I'm willing to bet it has the stock motor. Most people have no idea what is under the hood of their own cars...especially people that would put those wheels on a car :lol:

• Like 3

My favorite quote so far came from the above CL add for that white 510: "About 10,000 miles on rebuilt engine and trans , rebuilt about 12 years ago". Followed by: "I did start it twice a year and push on the brake and clutch pedals". Meaning: this car has been started twice per year since 2006, but hey.....total rebuild done in 2001!

I was focused on that too when i read it. LOL

BEWARE OF THIS ONE: http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/4131562306.html

Floor is really rusted inside (not rotted), leaks oil, seals and weather stripping are crappy, needs major tune up, guy says it has 33xxx on rebuilt engine but i don't even think it was rebuilt it's just a swap the motor looks bad and it was done in like 2004 or something, basically a project truck but he is convinced it is worth 3k. I offered him 1400 and he didn't like it lol

Not talking shit just pointing out it's cons because he wouldn't send me more pictures and i drove an hour away to look at something that pictures could have answered my questions for me. Great project truck! But like i said he wouldn't budge on price.

i just threw up in my mouth 

00t0t_7TToiWwiUst_600x450.jpg\

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/4137568324.html

That is horid!

It's been brought up here before.... I've seen this ad pop up several times over at least a year or more now.  Yes horrible job on the top, not to mention the door mirrors (not proportionate to the car besides the f*d up angle they have them at).  Would be better just to show pics of it down and at least hope someone comes takes a look and can figure out how to fix it (price adjusted of course).

Also just wanted to say it feels really good to rag on someone's ads, at least  not a listing here on Ratsun, lol !

• Like 1

It's been brought up here before.... I've seen this ad pop up several times over at least a year or more now.  Yes horrible job on the top, not to mention the door mirrors (not proportionate to the car besides the f*d up angle they have them at).  Would be better just to show pics of it down and at least hope someone comes takes a look and can figure out how to fix it (price adjusted of course).

Also just wanted to say it feels really good to rag on someone's ads, at least  not a listing here on Ratsun, lol !

Looks like they stole it off of a Geo Tracker or something like that.