POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No such thing as a 69, it would have to be a 70 but the bumpers and hatch don't match for it to be a early 240z and the SU's are not the early ones either it's a 73.

If it was a '69 it would have to be a RHD JDM (Fairlady Z), or a rare export to a LHD country. The flat top '73 carbs give me a clue and I agree with you, it's a 1973. IMHO, it's another person trying to win the C/L lottery. Maybe someone will offer him $3,800.  :rofl:  

1972 Datsun 510 Sr20det 320hp - $16500 (OC)

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4412541554.html

I've owned this car for about 2 years, fully built Sr20det motor with about 5000 miles after rebuild. Runs great and pushes 320 hp to the wheels!

Its a 4 Door and it has the following:

BlackTop Sr20det MOTOR with:

CP pistons 8.5:1 compression(forged)

ACL main and rod bearings

Apexi Headgasket

Eagle RodS

Nismo 555cc injectors

NISMO Thermostat

New Oil Pump

ARP head studs

IN-Tank Walbro 255 fuel pump

Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator

Godspeed Greddy Intake manifold

Godspeed Greddy Oil pan

CX Racing Intercooler

Ecu Tuned by JIM WOLF TECHNOLOGIES

Fine Tuned using a SAFC 2 making a total of 320 horsepower to the wheels! (have graph to prove it)

T3 T4 Turbocharger A/R .50 Stage 3

- T3 Flange to Manifold 

- 5 Bolt Hot Side Downpipe Flange 

- .50 A/R Compressor

- .63 A/R Turbine 

- 3" Inlet & 2" Outlet 

- 1/8 NPT Oil Inlet

internal wastewate

BOOSTING 16 lbs at the moment... good for up to 20 lbs

Sr20det 5 SPEED TRANSMISSION MANUAL- 50k miles

CUT AND BALANCED DRIVESHAFT

R200 3.7:1 DIFFERENTIAL

Brand new Exedy Stage 2 Clutch

CHROMOLY FLYWHEEL

3" EXHAUST ALL THE WAY BACK

N1 APEXI MUFFLER

TURBOSMART BOOST GAUGE

AUTOMETER VOLT GAUGE

AUTOMETER WATER TEMP. GAUGE

OIL PRESSURE GAUGE

hks ssqv3 BLOW OFF VALVE

CX Racing CUSTOM ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH 2 ELECTRIC FANS

GOLD POWDERCOATED VALVE COVER

GREDDY STRUT TOWER BAR

KYB INSERTS WITH 280ZX Brakes SET UP W/ COIL OVER in front

REAR COILOVER SET UP IN REAR W/ camaro shocks and eibach springs 

15"x7s Drag Dr20s Gold on brand new Falken tires

EURO TAIL LIGHTS- 9/10 CONDITION

NEW DASH PAD

NEW FRONT WINDSHIELD

NEW FRONT AND REAR WINDSHIELD RUBBER SEALS

ALL NEW WEATHERSTRIPPING

BRAND NEW TIE RODS AND BUSHINGS

RECHROMED REAR BUMPER

OPTIMA RED TOP BATTERY (in trunk)

HEADLIGNER IS ORGINAL. I SPRAY PAINTED IT BLACK A YEAR AGO AND IS IN GREAT CONDITION

SPARCO TORINO SEATS WITH CUSTOM BRACKETS (BLACK)

SPARCO HARNESS SEAT BELTS

GT GRANT STEERING WHEEL

CENTER CONSOLE OFF A DATSUN TRUCK

POWER DOOR LOCKS WITH VIPER ALARM

PUSH START BUTTON

BEAUTIFUL PLASTI DIP PAINTJOB AND VERY CLEAN ENGINE BAY

FULLY REUPHOLSTERED TRUNK

NICE SOUND SYSTEM

I think i covered most of the parts, if i remember ill either add it on here or just show you 

Asking 16,500 OR BEST OFFER, will work out a good deal, lowballers will be ignored. will post more pics in the upcoming days

Come check the car out and text me at 

(714)331-6eight eight eight 

NOT SHIPPING THE CAR ANYWHERE UNLESS YOU ARE HERE IN PERSON PAYING CASH FIRST OR I GO TO THE BANK WITH YOU

I just read the questions in the ebay add.  Come on guys.  He's a retired pastor..   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Well, even if he is retired, pass the offering anyway. I am sure someone will pop a check in the envelope in the sum total of $7500 for the reserve.

:angel:

Hard to say, but he wouldn't trade it for a $2,000 custom electric guitar. I would say $2K max for the car. It is pretty rough.

Hard to say, but he wouldn't trade it for a $2,000 custom electric guitar. I would say $2K max for the car. It is pretty rough.

Last I heard electric guitars weren't a recognised form of currency. I thought that was a goofy trade offer. What would I do with it, hang it on the wall? Anyway, saw this post, I figure the car will get whatever someone thinks its worth, I'm throwing in an extra long block, front end stuff, quarter panels, and some other extras. 

Started the bidding low with no reserve to leave the price up to public and person who wants it. 

About a month or two after buying this car from another Ratsun member, I found a more complete 71 510 waiting for a ka swap. Thats why this one is on the chopping block.

• Like 1

Last I heard electric guitars weren't a recognised form of currency. I thought that was a goofy trade offer. What would I do with it, hang it on the wall? Anyway, saw this post, I figure the car will get whatever someone thinks its worth, I'm throwing in an extra long block, front end stuff, quarter panels, and some other extras. 

Started the bidding low with no reserve to leave the price up to public and person who wants it. 

About a month or two after buying this car from another Ratsun member, I found a more complete 71 510 waiting for a ka swap. Thats why this one is on the chopping block.

Yes, a goofy trade (or worse) would be correct, unless one is musically inclined.  $$$$ is always the best trade. Hope that you at least get the minimum amount that you want for it.  B)

There is a rat & wrench's sticker on the windshield. does anyone know of a build thread?

Thats AWSpoofwil's truck. I dont think he has a build thread though... he has been on in months and hasnt posted for even longer. 

His name is Wil Brutke if youre in the Ratsun FB. Look him up. 

Beware of that guy.. he burned me for an engine and then said he "didn't have the money to make it right". Crook.

Apparently he did if he had the money for an SR swap  :no:

IMHO The truck is highly over priced as well, but Im not one to flame ads. 

• Like 1