• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMFAO !! :hyper:

dis bitch da truf. 

muther fucka pullin like 300 Hp to da wheelz MAX the fuck out

u can smash da fuck out in 2 gear. No lie. 

Turbo spoolin in dis bitch. you can feel da muther fucka when u shiftt in to 2 gear. 

Dis car is in good cond. NO Problems accept the Cv axel clicks. 

da reason is becuz da muther fucka so dame fast. Tearing shit up. 

Interior looking so good

LS Motor build by me. yah boy! So u no its good.

and da body got like 2 dents in it. I wuz street racing and bump mailbox so dats why imma let it go 4 cheap.

But guess wut? dat paint job did by yah boy. But it still got dents tho. 

and at nite, u got dem green NEON shine in dis bitch. Hell yeah. 

if a mutha fucker talk shit bout da car den dont buy it. I got a lot of $$$$ so I dont even need to sell it. I got a crown Vic. But hell naw if u think u gettin that hahaha

Im jus tryin to payback dat childs support. Bitches gettin on my nervous. chasing a fool.

shoot me da email and den you can get my phone numba. Holla at yah boy! keep n it 100

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/4395521984.html1972 Datsun 1200 - $1200 (Vancouver)

01313_elRYXnTjFRy_600x450.jpg
01313_elRYXnTjFRy_50x50c.jpg00b0b_jUQbNqEwnCA_50x50c.jpg00K0K_lTGChpOFhB2_50x50c.jpg00505_gLPe2LgOWkl_50x50c.jpg00Y0Y_hIjwai83C8q_50x50c.jpg

1972 Datsun 1200 title : clean

1972 Datsun 1200. Runs, Drives and Stops fine. BUT it smokes like a mother. Needs new piston rings. Body is in decent shape for a 72. Minimal cancer but has some dents and dings. Brand new Weber 32/36 dgv carb with manual choke. Has fender flairs and bucket racing seats, the rest of the interior is stripped. I think the previous owner was attempting to make a drift/rally car. I was planning to do an engine & tranny swap but have too many projects going on and this is at the bottom of the list. $1200 obo
Dont wanna see this cool little car sitting and going to waste, shoot me an offer!

Currently tagged until 2015 with a clear Wa Title

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/4395521984.html1972 Datsun 1200 - $1200 (Vancouver)

01313_elRYXnTjFRy_600x450.jpg
01313_elRYXnTjFRy_50x50c.jpg00b0b_jUQbNqEwnCA_50x50c.jpg00K0K_lTGChpOFhB2_50x50c.jpg00505_gLPe2LgOWkl_50x50c.jpg00Y0Y_hIjwai83C8q_50x50c.jpg

1972 Datsun 1200 title : clean

1972 Datsun 1200. Runs, Drives and Stops fine. BUT it smokes like a mother. Needs new piston rings. Body is in decent shape for a 72. Minimal cancer but has some dents and dings. Brand new Weber 32/36 dgv carb with manual choke. Has fender flairs and bucket racing seats, the rest of the interior is stripped. I think the previous owner was attempting to make a drift/rally car. I was planning to do an engine & tranny swap but have too many projects going on and this is at the bottom of the list. $1200 obo

Dont wanna see this cool little car sitting and going to waste, shoot me an offer!

Currently tagged until 2015 with a clear Wa Title

A bit of crumpled thin gauge metal , but not a bad price for a sedan.

It can do without the rear flares, and definitely could use some serious datto love  :hug:

• Like 1

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4395760499.html

71 521 for 1800.  Looks nice but this had me  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

"Rare truck really really hard to find single cab short bed."

Plus check out the creeper manikin..

00k0k_hvuhOBAFwnA_600x450.jpg

That creeper mannequin in the back sure looks a lot like a "Punch Bob" from the martial arts gym.

It appears that someone might have put a toupee' on him though. B)