New Classifieds

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

:lol: :lol:

Yeah I'm hoping for the best fit for the most people..

I call for a vote..

Let the Ratsun guys and gals decide..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I took a look around the past few days, notice more threads started in general or whatever discussion for parts wanted or for sale..

I see where that will go..

I miss the discussions in the old classifieds,made for a good read...

I say have a vote poll...

The new classifieds

or the old version

Let the users decide

Yeah....

Soooooo.... if I make multiple alias/troll accounts to 'sway' the votes for the old classifieds.....do 'I' need 25 posts prior to cast?????

:D

....."I miss the discussions in the old classifieds,made for a good read..."

As I......

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yeah....

Soooooo.... if I make multiple alias/troll accounts to 'sway' the votes for the old classifieds.....do 'I' need 25 posts prior to cast?????

:D

....."I miss the discussions in the old classifieds,made for a good read..."

As I......

Myself and IPS will be voting for the old :sneaky:

This is by noobs that don't know about the 25 post limit (or can't read) before being able to use the classifieds. This reduces the amount of spam in the classifieds and one time posters here to dump their parts or cars.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

This is by noobs that don't know about the 25 post limit (or can't read) before being able to use the classifieds. This reduces the amount of spam in the classifieds and one time posters here to dump their parts or cars.

Some by noobs some by older(less active)members.

Spam posts anywhere(they dont care),not just in classifieds.

I took a look around the past few days, notice more threads started in general or whatever discussion for parts wanted or for sale..

I see where that will go..

I miss the discussions in the old classifieds,made for a good read...

This was entertaining but it also derailed many for sale posts. People serious about selling or buying and others jumping in with idiot questions and no intention of buying. Rules were put in place to reduce flaming about pricing. Still people would sometimes bitch and moan and make remarks about the price.

From a purely information standpoint, yes, there was some good info shared... and often it was off topic. Info sharing can be in the other forums. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

This was entertaining but it also derailed many for sale posts. People serious about selling or buying and others jumping in with idiot questions and no intention of buying. Rules were put in place to reduce flaming about pricing. Still people would sometimes bitch and moan and make remarks about the price.

From a purely information standpoint, yes, there was some good info shared... and often it was off topic.  

We all enjoyed it Mike..

Now we are robots in the "new" classifieds"

Just doesnt feel right, ratsun is our garage right?

I said this before... that the classifieds do not define Ratsun any more than Insomniacs does. Everything has a place. It's a big garage.... Classifieds isn't really about entertainment it's for buying and selling.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I said this before... that the classifieds do not define Ratsun any more than Insomniacs does. Everything has a place. It's a big garage.... Classifieds isn't really about entertainment it's for buying and selling.

Well yes they do, I will not deal with someone(unless I know them) on a forum where I am not able to carry on an open discussion about what is for sale, or wanted...

If we give up open discussion here, what is next?

What's stopping you from having a discussion about items wanted or for sale by PM? Why do you need a bunch of half wits chiming in? If you need general info on something check the discussion forums. If you need info or need to share info that can be done directly between buyer and seller.

If everyone will quit bitching and use the classified for their intended purpose things will be just fine.

• Like 2

open discussion is available in every part of Ratsun 

The classified section has been turned into a place to buy sell  trade or even give your parts away 

more streamline less stupid bullshit 

we have post ass  titts  insomniacs 

any post anyone decides to post for any reason  ( subject to lock if it is stupid or out of control )

I LIKE THE NEW CLASSIFIEDS it is set up to be used to buy sell or trade you can do alm,ost anything you want in any other part of Ratsun 

• Like 1

the classifieds do not and never will define ratsun. what does define ratsun(at least to me, and I think to some others with issues on the new setup) is the give and take of information and help from one user to another, with the risk of getting made fun of(or makin fun of someone) from time to time. that being said, the majority of ratsun is still ratsun. but as someone else stated a while ago, part of ratsun has just become an extension of ebay. honestly tho, i'm starting to agree with the people that were saying to lock this thread.  by now we've caught most of the glitches, anything else that pops up i'm sure could be handled by pm, and its been made very clear that we need to either deal with the new classifieds, or don't deal parts/cars on here anymore and stick to the give and take of info (and the occasional post in insomniacs).  either one is acceptable, but going back to the old version aint gonna happen.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

What's stopping you from having a discussion about items wanted or for sale by PM? Why do you need a bunch of half wits chiming in? If you need general info on something check the discussion forums. If you need info or need to share info that can be done directly between buyer and seller.

If everyone will quit bitching and use the classified for their intended purpose things will be just fine.

What is stopping you from having a open discussion?

We all are here for one reason right?(well maybe 2,tits)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well call a vote... Let the masses decide :thumbup:

then this thread can be closed locked,tucked away in a dark corner..

Or?

the classifieds do not and never will define ratsun. what does define ratsun(at least to me, and I think to some others with issues on the new setup) is the give and take of information and help from one user to another, with the risk of getting made fun of(or makin fun of someone) from time to time. that being said, the majority of ratsun is still ratsun. but as someone else stated a while ago, part of ratsun has just become an extension of ebay. honestly tho, i'm starting to agree with the people that were saying to lock this thread.  by now we've caught most of the glitches, anything else that pops up i'm sure could be handled by pm, and its been made very clear that we need to either deal with the new classifieds, or don't deal parts/cars on here anymore and stick to the give and take of info (and the occasional post in insomniacs).  either one is acceptable, but going back to the old version aint gonna happen.

Hooray, what ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said.

The proponents for the old system are starting to go round in circles with their argument(s).

I think it comes down to one thing after 28 pages of posts on the new classifieds:

"Ratsun, love it or leave it"

Or?

I always thought Ratsun was a benevolant dictatorship, not a democracy :rofl:

• Like 2
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I always thought Ratsun was a benevolant dictatorship, not a democracy :rofl:

:rofl:

Echos...you are out of Insomniacs :rofl:

Or?

the masses are idiots. Do you never drive on public streets or pay attention to voting outcomes?
  • Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

the masses are idiots. Do you never drive on public streets or pay attention to voting outcomes?

I am a mass...

you are a mass..

So then...Yeh

• Like 1