Cruisin the gut. July 20th

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So lets say get together at 9am at the drive in dq down there, hows that sound to everyone?

I seriously doubt there will be any room for a bunch of datsuns at the dairy queen unless we get their at 6am, and then I would bet we get a bunch of shit when the others arrive.

The others will start saying things like, we have been parking here since we started this cruise, move or we will have you moved.

It actually would not surprise me if all the parking spots were roped off the night before with club names.

I cruised the gut in the 70s, I didn't see any of these guys there back then, and I did park at DQ.

I would pick a less desired spot to meet danfiveten, anything near DQ is their turf as far as they are concerned.

I will likely be going to the drive-in that afternoon, but I always cruise the gut at least once during the day, people like the datsun NL320, but they love the RHD mini.

Well ive never gone before so i dont know, we could meet at safeway or something. But to me its first come first serve, public parking at a business, if i pay for a dilly bar, i deserve to park there, could really care less if the lil muscle cars have public parking roped off, id park there anyway just to be a douche LOL  

• 2 months later...