Cruisin the gut. July 20th

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously what?  people can do this then make it to your lil movie night >.>  Be fun actually do the cruse, then go see a movie.

Crusing the gut happens in the afternoon/morning, and goes on most of the day, so if we get a decent group in vancouver/oregon to do this, then crusie to newberg i think it would be really fun, a nice cruise through downtown, a nice cruise on the highway, and then a movie with a bunch of other ratsun guys, would be cool.  Just need to get my mom to watch my kids for the day because i dont wnat them sitting that long in the blue 510.   Whoops another hint.

enough people to the cruise and It shall be renamed " Cruising the Dat " 

Lol nice one. It would be nice to get a bunch of datsuns, and line them up, roadsters, pickups, 411's, 510, 610, 710 and just go down the road :)

I missed you, the roadster, and the 610. saw the blue b210. and there was a bright red 240z parked when I got there, I just assumed he had cruised some, then parked to watch the rest of it.  probably what i'd do too lol.

There are some of us who in no fucking way desire to drive to newburg just to talk thru a movie lolol

I hate people who talk during movies... 

Never been to this event, but it could be cool; especially if we all cruise together.