Dead Beat Sellers on RATSUN

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off the phone AGAIN with ebay.

Guess what JDMFLARES STILL HAVE NO MONEY!!!!!!

Jdmflares are SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now ebay tells me that they were incorrect that I would have my refund by the 11th that they meant to say that JDMFLARES had until the 11th to pay. Well surprise-surprise THEY TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN!

Now ebay buyer protection will issue the refund in 8 to 10 days.

This eniter process will take longer than my build!

FUCK JDMFLARES!

FUCK JDMFLARES.COM

im sorry bob3. ebay emailed me this morning saying they had already paid you and i had to pay them. this is what they sent below. sorry if thats not the case. i will call them in the morning. if you really have not received the refund i will issue it tomorrow evening. i will email you once again tomorrow and follow up with you. 

Hi jdmflares, s.gif We issued a full refund of $280.00 to bob-n-tom for this case (5024209697). When we refund a buyer for a case, we'll charge your preferred payment method. However, there was a problem charging the reimbursement payment method you have on file. s.gif
Because eBay has already refunded the buyer, you don't need to issue a refund to the buyer. However, you do need to update your reimbursement payment method or add a new one. This reimbursement payment method will be used for any current and future cases.

this is what is showing on my ebay resolution center. copied and pasted below. 

eBay Customer Support has refunded the buyer and the case is closed. You must now reimburse eBay for this refund. Apr 11, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Final decision:
This case has been decided in the buyer's favor.
eBay Customer Support comments:
"The case is closed."
eBay's refund to the Buyer:
Refund amount to bob-n-tom: $280.00
Refund date: Apr 11, 2013
Transaction number: 991467886001
Reason for refund: Item not received

im sorry bob3. ebay emailed me this morning saying they had already paid you and i had to pay them. this is what they sent below. sorry if thats not the case. i will call them in the morning. if you really have not received the refund i will issue it tomorrow evening. i will email you once again tomorrow and follow up with you. 

Hi jdmflares, s.gif We issued a full refund of $280.00 to bob-n-tom for this case (5024209697). When we refund a buyer for a case, we'll charge your preferred payment method. However, there was a problem charging the reimbursement payment method you have on file. s.gif
Because eBay has already refunded the buyer, you don't need to issue a refund to the buyer. However, you do need to update your reimbursement payment method or add a new one. This reimbursement payment method will be used for any current and future cases.

You are full of shit! You have lied to me over and over again. You have told me for weeks that you would issue me a refund "tomorrow" the problem is you live in "today" IT'S NEVER TOMORROW!

You told me over and over that the flares were shipped. THEY NEVER WERE!

You told me you would issue me a refund and send me a free set of flares to make it right. YOU NEVER DID!

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND CAN FUCK OFF!

I HOPE YOU TAKE MY $280 AND CHOKE ON IT YOU JACK ASS THIEF!

you can read on the previous thread that was locked. i said please contact me if that free set would help you. never heard from you. i would have been glad to send you that set. offer is still on the table. 

also i was under the impression that ebay would refund you as they have told me before and emailed me that they would. and they sent me another email today saying they did. it shows up on ebay that they already have refunded you. im just posting on here the info they have given me. i couldnt refund you unless i sent it as a personal payment. and then ebay would still refund you. 

as far as i know they have paid you according to them. im not accusing you of lying. im just going based of the info i have been given by them. which is why i said i will call. 

The bold section explains it. You have no money in your account. They did decide in my favor. They did "start the ebay buyer protection plan refund" today. This process takes another 8 to 10 days! This is what ebay does with DEAD BEAT SELLERS!

WTF do you mean "you never heard from me regarding the flares" ? I sent you $280 ? Why do you think I did that?

JDMFLARES - here you go.

1 - refund my money!

2 - send me the set of flares that I paid you for five weeks ago!

3 - FUCK OFF! because you won't do 1 or 2 above!

The bold section explains it. You have no money in your account. They did decide in my favor. They did "start the ebay buyer protection plan refund" today. This process takes another 8 to 10 days! This is what ebay does with DEAD BEAT SELLERS!

WTF do you mean "you never heard from me regarding the flares" ? I sent you $280 ? Why do you think I did that?

im sorry about that. didnt realize it was going to take so long. i thought they meant they had refunded you instantly. ill see what i can do tomorrow to have it sorted out. 

i understand the fact that you sent money for the flares. that is not what i meant. im talking about the incident in the last thread that was started by me. where i offered you a set of fiberglass flares at my cost to help you out with fitment or whatever would help speed up your build. i understand about the first set. which is how we got here. 

Send me a set of fiberglass flares. That would be great!

Send me my refund. That would be great!

The odds of either of these things happening . . . . .

I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK ME AND JUST BE HONEST!

YOU JUST COULDN'T DO IT!

This whole situation is so ridiculous. Im sorry Bob, but you really need to calm down. Hes trying to make things right and all you want to do is insult him constantly and tell him to fuck off. Why would he want to bend over backwards as make things right when youre being this worked up? He already knows he fucked up, thats obvious. 

Legally all he has to do is refund you (which according to eBay on his side, that already happened), but he offered to still send you flares if you only messaged him... which you didnt do. 

Calm down. Be the bigger man and accept the flares and then drop it. Jesus. 

Send me a set of fiberglass flares. That would be great!

Send me my refund. That would be great!

The odds of either of these things happening . . . . .

I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK ME AND JUST BE HONEST!

YOU JUST COULDN'T DO IT!

set of fiberglass will be out tomorrow. will send tracking info via email. will contact you tomorrow after i get on the phone with ebay and paypal. will cover my ass and someway get that refund over to you. 

im off to spent time with my kid before bedtime but will be in contact with you tomorrow. give me until 5pm my time. 

set of fiberglass will be out tomorrow. will send tracking info via email. will contact you tomorrow after i get on the phone with ebay and paypal. will cover my ass and someway get that refund over to you. 

im off to spent time with my kid before bedtime but will be in contact with you tomorrow. give me until 5pm my time. 

Make sure you are not bullshitting him! flares and a refund is the least you could do for Bob3, he's a great guy!