Dead Beat Sellers on RATSUN

We need to permanently ban these Dead Beats from this site!

Here is what I just got from ebay regarding JDMFLARES

Hello Robert Boileau, The refund sent by Treena Silva (february15baby@msn.com) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account. Please contact Treena Silva regarding this refund.    -----------------------------------Refund details:-----------------------------------  Amount: $280.00 USDSender: Treena SilvaSender's email: february15baby@msn.comTransaction ID: 0GB76411KE807083LTransaction date: Mar 26, 2013  Thanks, PayPal 
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"ebay buyer protection" is issuing the refund on 4-11-13.

"ebay buyer protection" is then pursuing the seller for the $280 + + + for their fees. He will then be put on probation on ebay.

• Like 1

bull shit on pay pal's part. If you payed the PP fee's, that's suppose to protect your purchase. Sounds like you need to sue PP for breach of contract.

Unfortunately, it's the seller/person receiving the funds that pays the PayPal and eBay fees. This is really shitty as I imagine that PayPal/eBay has a way to get their fees if the seller doesn't have funds to cover them when the time comes. From the original thread that was locked, it seemed apparent the guy wasn't issuing his refund because he no longer had the funds to cover it in PP. I'm sure that Bob will get his money in the end, but what a pain.

Unfortunately, it's the seller/person receiving the funds that pays the PayPal and eBay fees. 

your so right, thanks for pointing that out. What I meant to say was if Bob sent payment where PP fee's were deducted, Bob's is protected. If Bob would have sent payment without PP fee's not being deduced, Bob would have been SOL. 

Thank  GOD Bob that he's on the ball. 

your so right, thanks for pointing that out. What I meant to say was if Bob sent payment where PP fee's were deducted, Bob's is protected. If Bob would have sent payment without PP fee's not being deduced, Bob would have been SOL. 

Thank  GOD Bob that he's on the ball.

Yup, gotcha - a payment for merchandise versus a 'gift' like I'll sometimes do when I buy parts from some fellow Ratsun members.