Dead Beat Sellers on RATSUN

I personally don't want to read 35 pages of feedbacks to see if a person is in good standings or not. There must be a better way. A quick list of shitty people would be nice. Maybe a seller rating in everyone's profile. Then people can be searched out individually. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't want to read 35 pages of feedbacks to see if a person is in good standings or not. There must be a better way. A quick list of shitty people would be nice. Maybe a seller rating in everyone's profile. Then people can be searched out individually. 

Theres a plugin for this forum for feedback ratings. Mods have talked about.

I just use the stars in the profile info...

• Like 1

Enough work for the mods as it is without riding herd on deadbeats, claims of deadbeats (true or false) and sorting it all out. It's up to members to use caution and common sense when dealing on line. It's all about risk management so be suspicious and protect yourself. Should you buy that truck H-190 LSD for $150 from the guy with 8 posts????

• Like 2

On the rc forums we use a plug in called I trader rating ......works good .....a lot like eBay ....but I believe its a v bulletin forum ......to be honest I just search the buyer feedback thread for a screen name and that works fine ......

I think really  we have a pretty good system here.  Those who sell as described get praise, those who don't get flack.  All it takes is a pm to another member to ask if so and so is okay.  I've only had one issue selling something in all my years, and that was because UPS broke a camshaft I shipped to a guy.  I refunded him and got my money out of UPS, problem solved.

And aside from the carbs I sold someone that didn't work because there was paper towels in the float bowels, lol, I'd say I've had a pretty good run.  Buying stuff off other people, I just send  a pm to the regulars here and inquire if they're trustworthy.  Post count helps sometimes, but it depends on a number of factors.

• Like 3

Its already done and available on the IPBoard support forum. I would happily install and maintain it... anything to help strengthen the forum community.......... make me a mod...........

Anyone ever SUCCESSFULLY buy from this company?

http://special-carbonfiber.com/index.php?route=common/home

I have now paid them SIX days ago and they sent me a B.S. tracking number too!

W.T.F.    :angry:

bob stop buying flares! especially from sites that dont load......

looked at there feed back ... 6 negs and only one took too long it looks like.....lets hope they come here to defend themsleves like jdm flares did.... that was epic bob3 build smack down.....

"wait....i dont get how my flairs are holding up your build"  epic fail