Dead Beat Sellers on RATSUN

Make sure you are not bullshitting him! flares and a refund is the least you could do for Bob3, he's a great guy!

ive never met him so i wouldnt know. but i am treating this situation as i would with any customer. will make sure both things are handled. you guys have a good night and i will make sure to update when this is resolved. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you are not bullshitting him! flares and a refund is the least you could do for Bob3, he's a great guy!

I'll be HARD pressed to say this is 100% accurate on BOB3's character hands down ...

^^^ I've dealt with SSS510 and he's a hell of a stand up guy to chat and deal with as well ! :thumbup:

See the trend my friend ? ;)

A lot of us know or have dealt with one another ... no need to disclose all dealings for any reason.

BOB3 pulls A LOT of weight around here and I'm very sure other places ...

I hope this is all wrapped up for everyone sooner than later :thumbup:

DTP

ive never met him so i wouldnt know. but i am treating this situation as i would with any customer. will make sure both things are handled. you guys have a good night and i will make sure to update when this is resolved. 

well you would have a hard time finding a member here on Ratsun that would have to say anything negative about him, I've dealt with him and he's a straight up guy! And is a very active member!

I'll be HARD pressed to say this is 100% accurate on BOB3's character hands down ...

^^^ I've dealt with SSS510 and he's a hell of a stand up guy to chat and deal with as well ! :thumbup:

See the trend my friend ? ;)

A lot of us know or have dealt with one another ... no need to disclose all dealings for any reason.

BOB3 pulls A LOT of weight around here and I'm very sure other places ...

I hope this is all wrapped up for everyone sooner than later :thumbup:

DTP

DTP, it has been great dealing with you to :thumbup: , you are a great seller, people like you is what makes Ratsun an awesome forum! :w00t:

DTP ripped me off!

He didn't send my striper pole in a timely manner and then laughed at my videos using said striper pole... Is it my fault that pole couldn't handle 265lbs of man lovin?

/end sarcasm... I wanted to lighten the mood a bit.

Honestly, I hope the new flares come in for you Bob, and jdmflares, please find a reputable company to make the flares or get out of the business. I understand you offer these flares because they are harder to come by now, but leaving customers this upset and putting people through this kind of hassle is bad. Please rethink your business model and provide your customers with a better experience in the future. You won't find a better group of people that Ratsun if you provide great products. Just ask CJ and the many other vendors involved around here.

DTP ripped me off!

He didn't send my striper pole in a timely manner and then laughed at my videos using said striper pole... Is it my fault that pole couldn't handle 265lbs of man lovin?

:rofl: ... was just gonna +1 ... but had to reply because out of +1's for the day ... boo hoo !

DTP, it has been great dealing with you to :thumbup: , you are a great seller, people like you is what makes Ratsun an awesome forum! :w00t:

THIS GUY ^^^ :thumbup: Absolutely diddo the same to you my friend ! SSS510 :thumbup:

This forum needs as many credible and helpful people as it can get ;)

Meanwhile I'll go stick my thumb up my bum ,,, and spin ,,, and stop replying here to keep it short.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

DTP ripped me off!

Honestly, I hope the new flares come in for you Bob, and jdmflares, please find a reputable company to make the flares or get out of the business. I understand you offer these flares because they are harder to come by now, but leaving customers this upset and putting people through this kind of hassle is bad. Please rethink your business model and provide your customers with a better experience in the future. You won't find a better group of people that Ratsun if you provide great products. Just ask CJ and the many other vendors involved around here.

Hey where the heck is my beer!! :rofl: