Infernal Revenuers

Guest Rick-rat

I love how everyone has taken what the OP said and run with it, not knowing how much income the OP even had.  For all you guys know, the OP took 200k from a tax deferred account, plus had a bunch of other income and had to pay the tax on that.  Even if the 200k was all of it, 60k is only 30% and I doubt it was only 200k...

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how everyone has taken what the OP said and run with it, not knowing how much income the OP even had.  For all you guys know, the OP took 200k from a tax deferred account, plus had a bunch of other income and had to pay the tax on that.  Even if the 200k was all of it, 60k is only 30% and I doubt it was only 200k...

could be true..but then again we don't know..all I know is I felt for the guy when he said he had a stroke..

the uber rich have ways to shelter their monies and find loop holes..they have CPAs, financial consultants and hang out with people the knows or knows people that have experience in sheltering...IMO, no use of complaining about it cuz, it is the way it is.  Enjoy your time while on earth, spend time with family and friends, help one another, try to take care of self and enjoy our rides. 

I don't begrudge the wealthy their wealth. I'd rather any citizen have those kinds of $$$ than a fed/state/county/local entity squandering or buying votes with it.

Got my taxes done, already had  $48,606.00 witheld and still need to pay the bastards another $10,289.00 ( $58,895.00) for last years taxes to support the people that don't want to work. I feel so bent over and violated

I wish i had or earned enough money to be taxed like that !