I would like to be a crossing guard.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do i have one :)

Yes and its the coolest one of all ;)

your is just a warning. mine on the other hand was well deserved. i even got a text from skibert just leting me know how much he approved of my post lol

Wheres the boobs?

in the thread that awarded me my member title lol

I just wish that they would correct new members like they correct me.

you get the spankings because you are deemed worthy. Those who go undisciplined do so because they are the dregs that fall by the wayside. In other words you get coorected becuse you have proven yourself all the others bullshit is ignored because they are assumed to be short term visitors to the community.

You guys have wandered off the Insomniacs reservation. So that darrel doesn't feel left out and have feelings of inadequacy. Maybe I should just change member titles to HALL MONITOR.... yeah. Fuck yeah!

jesus theres so much inter member bickering at times im not sure why a noob would wanna come in here......

king of inter member bickering...... cant ever just let my shit go without saying something about it......find a new hobby bro..... perhaps go work on a datsun or something

king of inter member bickering...... cant ever just let my shit go without saying something about it......find a new hobby bro..... perhaps go work on a datsun or something

I love you Erich I do, and I know you two always have beef, but I thought Jons joke was pure gold  :console:

says the guy who blocks my content yet responds to everything i say.....whinning!!!

lemme list my hobbys before again u end up trying to burn me with out any facts to back it up....

i race rc cars,  i fly rc planes....i experiment with rc surevelance...i rehab and build my 70's uncle roman jet boat...i have two jet skis,  i have three quads for the dunes,  i build several different styles and genres of custom cars...(71 blazer,  87 mazda,  97 tahoe,  few datto's,  1960 impala,  two other jet boat projects."just isting my projects not ones im helping on...".)...built and building another crf 450 r motard for street use,...remodel my house(took it to the studs and finally finsihed it ... now rehabing the outside yard and patio..)  besides hobbys i also run a business that occupys 10,000sq feet ,  semi successfully,  i have  a wife that works full time and a 3 year old daughter that i can barely spend two seconds away from before i miss her....so technically i dont sit around and wait for u to post so i can respond with facts ... u just make it uber easy tp point out your doing it wrong.....so why not stop making, hey i hate this member cause he cant weld but neither can i cause im too busy to practice cause im too busty running myself over,  policing my current short term gf facebook,  posting nudes of exes that got smart and ditched u or starting threads about how everyone else sucks and i'm the best bs....so in the mean time stop trying so hard to be different cause its not working ...

And don't worry i pm'ed skib to let him know about this post ......so u wouldnt have too like usual....so just stfu ... your a tool and none of knew that till u exhibited it online and prolly in person....erichisnot original