favorite 510 picture

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

found it in there somewhere. look over in the left on those link and you might find it, but there are some badass 510's in there

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://moon.ap.teacup.com/applet/ssb104/200701/archive&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=9&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddatsun%2B510%2Bteacup%2B%26hl%3Den

You don't see a lot cause very few 2 doors were produced for the japanese market. They got the coupe, we didn't:(. The two door was primarily produced for the U.S. market because of the common thought that 2 doors = hot rod, 4 doors = grocery gettin family car. And we all know that is not true. I love my 4 doors:D

• 2 months later...
a few of my favorites i couldent pick just one

jeffs.jpg

This is the one with the sr20 and s12 power steering right? Seen this at golden gardens a few times. Nice guy, if I remember right, the paint in the engine bay is brand new, and immaculate! lol.

Anyway, here's my favorite 510 pic :D. (that I can find anyway)

canby07100_5254.jpg

LOL. The rusty 4 door belongs to Dillon ka-510, HOWEVER it used to be Jeff-icehouse's car, that's when it had the SR, now it's rocking the dual scam KA

And the green car is Jordans, greenbastard on here. If you ever need suspension for a dime, he's the guy for you. And that car is built as fuck, yet VERY tasteful.

Were you at Canby Shane?