My rant for today

I'm so pissed I could punch a kitten(not really) I just bought my 2nd 510 3 weeks ago and I've been working on it every day since then to get it up and runnig. It was sitting for 6yrs but was a great running car before that. Anyways iv'e been doing routine maintenance and taking the correct safety precautions before putting it back on the road, for the past week I've been having electrical and fuel issues which i got most of it done today. I actually got the fuel set well enough to where it doesn't shut off at idle. I was super excited so i put my wheels back on so i can take it for a test drive, but noooo a buddy of mine said it was idling too high and adjusted it while i took a quick bathroom break. next thing i know he's changing the wiring order and all this dumb stuff to get it set back to  how it was because he realized he screwed it up. And it started raining so we couldn't get it done.I just want to take my dime for a quick little ride. my to do list is almost done and i need to have everything done so i can take it to eagle rock next sunday. freakin people man :sneaky:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo.......you couldn't walk outside sporting a 10mm wrench and a screwdriver.... in the rain?

Confirm firing order...flash/idle it up.........adjust dizzy/12 degrees......adjust carb........etc........under 10 min

5 with an umbrella.

Sooooo.......you couldn't walk outside sporting a 10mm wrench and a screwdriver.... in the rain?

Confirm firing order...flash/idle it up.........adjust dizzy/12 degrees......adjust carb........etc........under 10 min

5 with an umbrella.

Nope, I had prior engagements I was already late for getting the car ready for it's first test drive

Go to sleep, things will look better in the morning.   ;)

I know I get off of work at 1 and have no plans the rest of the day so I can stay and get er dun

Ain't nobody got time for that!

Seriously tho lol

It doesn't rain in southern ca

Might think that but it does, it stopped shortly after i put everything away but i still had somewhere else to go anyways

Go away for days,and all the stuff goes on.. :rofl:

yea, there used to be a few project threads i followed now I can't find them. im not looking back two yrs

Guest 510kamikazifreak
yea, there used to be a few project threads i followed now I can't find them. im not looking back two yrs

New threads seem to pop up all over now.in wrong places,and we even get "other" vehicles for sale too

Heck waiting for the day someone wants to sell a sofa or something :lol:

New threads seem to pop up all over now.in wrong places,and we even get "other" vehicles for sale too

Heck waiting for the day someone wants to sell a sofa or something :lol:

They sure do that annoys me, It's like dude there's specific threads for non datsun stuff don't spam our datsun threads with your crap