Will it make it?!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't be a pussy, take the mountain route through colorado.

When I drove east from CA.,, it was actually more sketchy going through UT rather than CO. UT has 18 ba'zillions of miles with nothing, PURE NOTHING. Plus, it was really trippy seeing it snow in May when it was 50+degree's out (through the  mountains). Not a great feeling, when driving a 71' goon. Or I should say "ideal". BTW: I did have AAA bleach your butthole tow package.

A whole lotta nothing whichever route you take. AZ, NM, TX. Can't beat the rockies for a nice scenic drive, snow melts fast in May. The only thing you really have to worry about is getting to the top of the next mountain, then it's downhill after that till the next mountain. ;-)

2 trips of 4200 miles in my zxt, 2200 mile trip in my 240z in which was my first refresh ever of any engine and that included a track day at willow springs. 2 yrs ago went on a 5k mile trip, but that was in a rental, gotta have the creature comforts sometime. ;-)

Does it have any gauges?
I never have any luck with long trips but knowing how your car is running is really important for these kind of trips, and recommend get the AAA comverage. If you dont use it now you will end up using it at some point.

SET THE FOOT CRAMP AT 65 AND JUST TAKE IT EASY AND DONT PUSH IT AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE BUT BRING SOME TOOLS A ND A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE......(whoaa sorry not yelling).....if your a car guy u should be ok... if its a street-able car ... meaning semi reliable it should make it ....but if u can find shipping for a fair price sure better then the risk of a big break down and gas money.....if your not a car guy and cant fix carbueration or mystical electrical issues roadside then i say dont chance it and pay the truck.....

JUST GO FOR IT

Don't be a sissy. Get in that shit and mob it!

Bought my wagon and drove it 1400 miles only stopping for gas.  DO EET. trolol (maybe i just got lucky and had a good runner :D )

don't be a pussy, take the mountain route through colorado.

you worry too much.

hell yeah do itttttt.....

wait ....smoking carb .,... wtf is that .... carbs dont smoke motors do....now your scaring me ...