71 510 Wagon project

I thought we were punished when they shut down that 210 thread, I mean I understand cause it wasn't a buy anymore, but man it was like the teacher popped our hands for passing notes :P

That was me. I asked a mod to lock it for me. Probably should have linked to this thread first, though...   :rofl:

Apparently, you can't go back and edit your own post in a locked thread...  :confused:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, yea, it was a good idea to lock it. It kept getting bumped and hogging the spotlight over there. Any new progress? I am on a high note after my weber install (nothing big I know but awesome to me...) so I want to see some mad Datsun wrok :)

But then you're stuck with 5-lug right?

I guess... I havent looked to see if you could redrill the hub/rotor. I was thinking of looking for these hubs, but you have thrown a wrench into my thinking with a picture you posted in the 210 WTB thread.

you have thrown a wrench into my thinking with a picture you posted in the 210 WTB thread.

Which one was that? :rofl:

FYI, sized up the 4-piston calipers to the M30 struts and they do bolt right up and appear to line up correctly. But my Z31 4-lug hubs/rotors are at the shop, so can't say for 100% sure it'll work until Saturday.  :thumbup:

Which one was that? :rofl:

FYI, sized up the 4-piston calipers to the M30 struts and they do bolt right up and appear to line up correctly. But my Z31 4-lug hubs/rotors are at the shop, so can't say for 100% sure it'll work until Saturday.  :thumbup:

The one that I said would require 15x7 et35 wheels... (course now you could have a bit of camber...)

And I want to see more about that M30/Z31/Z32 combo...

The one that I said would require 15x7 et35 wheels... (course now you could have a bit of camber...)

Ah. FYI, I'll be using 16x7.5 +33 wheels all around, and since the rear track is being widened 2", I need the track width gain up front.

And I want to see more about that M30/Z31/Z32 combo...

You shall have the info soon enough.  B)

sigh ........... i hate u ...

crap_005_drop_bronze.jpg

:thumbup:  :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: