Pros N Cons (stretched tires)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, it's okay to have an opinion and all, but to resort to name calling and shit talking because someone doesn't do things the way YOU like it seems like something a DUMB TEENAGER would do. 

What size tire do you suggest I fit on my 15x10? I'd love to have a flush 255/50/15 but they don't make them anymore. Widest tire to fit under my fender (non-comp) is a 225/50, so what do you suggest I do? Buy different rims instead of working with what I have, because I like it and doesn't cost me money to replace rims? 

Of course my 16 year old daughter is single! Sure as hell isn't married! We don't live in the Middle East! Well, dating doesn't count. 

And I am sorry if I offended some people who can't play along with friendly jabbing and get their wussy feelings hurt... but whatever! Sorry, I am an asshole, it's just the way I am.

So far as this topic... This argument will probably carry on forever just like the last dumb vehicle modification topic, which by the way, I think "Lambo doors" would go great with stretched tires!

Joe, it's okay to have an opinion and all, but to resort to name calling and shit talking because someone doesn't do things the way YOU like it seems like something a DUMB TEENAGER would do. 

What size tire do you suggest I fit on my 15x10? I'd love to have a flush 255/50/15 but they don't make them anymore. Widest tire to fit under my fender (non-comp) is a 225/50, so what do you suggest I do? Buy different rims instead of working with what I have, because I like it and doesn't cost me money to replace rims? 

Put 195's on it.

Call it good.

Of course my 16 year old daughter is single! Sure as hell isn't married! We don't live in the Middle East! Well, dating doesn't count. 

Does she like datsuns?

@tristin;

24.jpg