WTB Datsun 210

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!  :thumbup:

I'm not in a huge rush (hoping to find something within the next two months), so I would rather hold off on my second choice (2dr sedan or wagon) until I absolutely cannot find my first choice (4dr sedan or 2dr hatch/coupe).   

http://sacramento.cr...3596672718.html This thing is fucking awsome!!! :ninja:     nevermind :blush:

I feel compelled to say something about this car because i was seriously lusting over it :wub: .... It was a 1979 hatchback/fastback, whatever, 99,000 legit miles bright yellow with og hubcaps. The interior was absolutley flawless and all black, my favorite. On top of all that is was a 5spd :frantics:    and it was listed for $2250 in good old West Sacramento. I've seen broken down rust buckets listed for 10G's on here! :rofl: Sadly...I posted this in the craigslist ads thread during the east coast west coast squabble of a few days ago and I think she went unnoticed :confused: . All I can say is that some lucky motherfucker SCORED!!! :ninja:

We can work our visor deal, but to Seattle and you can drive this to Tx. 

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3597294690.html

The day I pay $6k+ for a 210 put a bullet in my head.    :rofl:

And to whom it may concern, at this point in my lust I really only want a 4dr. Not interested in anything but a 4dr unless it's just too cheap to pass up.   B)

IMHO the 1200 looks better and if I lived closer to Detroit I would prob go pick that up and make a nice lil street rod out of it like this one....

858565_469142589820408_1491327266_o.jpg

I think I have the datsunitus

Why scared? I daily my 710

As would I. I would (and have) daily driven every Datsun you can name, most of them many times over. 

1200s are just a little "soft". Somebody bumps into it at 10-15mph and it's wiped out.  :frantics:

To daily drive a Datsun these days, I'd want something a little more "robust" ya know? 

As would I. I would (and have) daily driven every Datsun you can name, most of them many times over. 

1200s are just a little "soft". Somebody bumps into it at 10-15mph and it's wiped out.  :frantics:

To daily drive a Datsun these days, I'd want something a little more "robust" ya know? 

i hear that nissan is bringing the datsun name back

• Like 1