WTB Datsun 210

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG you got a goon! I want a goon or 4 door so bad. However that journey will wait for another time. I really think the B210 will be a blast. If you still have one of those lovely 510 crossmembers laying around I may try to grab it. I have plans for some L/KA power in the new 4 door :)

Internet says 56" for Miata, 50" for 510 (sedan). Wagon axle may be wider. I know the ass is a little wider on a wagon and as such you can fit more rubber under them. So it should be more forgiving of a bit of extra width.

But how about we stop here and save it for my build thread which should be coming very soon...   :rofl:

As I recall it was around 5" wider than a 1200 (what we originally bought it for) so maybe 3" wider than a 510? Certainly way better than an S13. At least way less narrowing needed?

Ah, but which is easier to narrow?

I think with the right wheels, the Miata could be installed without narrowing. Maybe

Super high offset... Maybe...

I think stock width is 53.5... adding 2.5 inches is harsh. 7 wide, et0 is about flush stock. So maybe a 30mm offset or better 35mm.

Oh and yes I am still a stalker apparently.

So what is happening to the 210 hatch? or happened?